WHO declares Monkeypox outbreak a global emergency

1659467460225.png

1659474658917.png

The "k" is silent

Last edited:
Have there been any children infected in this new outbreak? They say children have been the most vulnerable in the past 50 years but this new outbreak seems to be avoiding them at the moment

Definitely need this disinfectant list.

There is no reason to believe standard Clorox and Lysol products wouldn't be effective at disinfecting surfaces and 60%+ alcohol based hand sanitizers. The problem is knowing how quickly you must sanitize your hands because it's been reported that a handshake is enough to infect.

My God, this whole tweet is terrifying...

Last edited:
I won’t even feel comfortable doing fist bumps for the homies I run into all the time :smh:

I just know this right here won’t catch on...

1659495253451.gif
Can’t even try to bump elbows either since it spreads via clothing as well.

Just gotta give the head nod and keep it moving again

Dumb question, how do they know it can last 18 months on surfaces? Has this already been around and we’re just now finding out?

Dumb question, how do they know it can last 18 months on surfaces? Has this already been around and we’re just now finding out?
They measure fomite transmission by applying it to various surfaces, such as plastics, metals, paper, etc. They check how long the virus lasts on each of these items. They make estimations based on how much of the virus has decreased. The entire process is much more detailed, but that's the gist of it.

Government is so dumb. We first heard of this months back. Dummies should’ve acted fast and gotten ahead of this by ordering a ton of vaccines and making them available ASAP. Should’ve been a lot of supply and sites for anyone wanting to get it now.

Government is so dumb. We first heard of this months back. Dummies should’ve acted fast and gotten ahead of this by ordering a ton of vaccines and making them available ASAP. Should’ve been a lot of supply and sites for anyone wanting to get it now.

US had 1.3M doses in stockpile months ago and released 780k. Worldwide pharmas have more. Diagnostic co's have PCRs at the ready for moneypox...Politics kills more than viruses.

Last edited:
This article provides good insight into the current vaccine situation.

They have to reform the FDA. Even the best of time their processes are too slow. Too much corporate capture. We can't even have good sunscreen in the US because of them

Back
Top Bottom