Who do you like better: Raptors or Suns?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What kind of random question is this?

And the answer is the Suns. I have no interest in the Raptors of Toronto.

the reason for the question is cuz the suns are the suns and the raptors are the wannabe suns.....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

the reason for the question is cuz the suns are the suns and the raptors are the wannabe suns.....

Meaning that Colangelo is trying to build the same type of team in Toronto as he did in Phoenix?
There's got to be more to the thread than that. Really, I don't want people thinking they can just start "this or that" type threads in this forum.

raps just b/c they are in east... then again, they are in Canada so maybe Suns. That's right, i don't care for either teams

raptors simply because nbadotcom/zodog is so unbelievably annoying. Otherwise I just wouldn't care

Raptors because they dont have a player that robbed two MVP awards from two deserving players.

I was laughing my*%#! off when some of these Raptors fans were saying the same thing. As much as you guys wanna think that's the case, well,maybe you haven't been watching basketball for a while.

I hope Raptor fans stop with the comparison of our team and the Suns.

Do we really want to be like a 60-win team that hasn't come close to winning an NBA title(in the Steve Nash era)? At some point you've got to stopblaming refs and take a look at your own team.

Back
Top Bottom