Who else can't wait to get old?

can't wait to be 18
pimp.gif

21-30 should be the best years of any person's life. I'm waiting to hit 21.
pimp.gif

21-30 should be the best years of any person's life. I'm waiting to hit 21.
pimp.gif

22 I definitely miss the younger days.. I feel old even though I shouldn't

22 I definitely miss the younger days.. I feel old even though I shouldn't

IDK, man. I just hit 23 and moved out recently. It's all good. I have less money, but the independence is nice. I think it'll only get better for the next few years. I guess it also depends a lot on your socioeconomic status. I'm doing ok for myself with my career, but I see a lot of people my age struggling so it depends.

IDK, man. I just hit 23 and moved out recently. It's all good. I have less money, but the independence is nice. I think it'll only get better for the next few years. I guess it also depends a lot on your socioeconomic status. I'm doing ok for myself with my career, but I see a lot of people my age struggling so it depends.

i feel you ... at the "lull" stage (after college but before 30s) where the majority of us are getting our foot in the door, establishing our career and gaining experience, we dont see it start paying off until our early 30s ... i am 24 right now and hope to God i can hang on to this job I have until i'm 30 because the payoff will be SIGNIFICANT ...

i can only imagine what it will be like when i can go buy something like a jetski on a whim lmao ...

i feel you ... at the "lull" stage (after college but before 30s) where the majority of us are getting our foot in the door, establishing our career and gaining experience, we dont see it start paying off until our early 30s ... i am 24 right now and hope to God i can hang on to this job I have until i'm 30 because the payoff will be SIGNIFICANT ...

i can only imagine what it will be like when i can go buy something like a jetski on a whim lmao ...

you either crazy, ignorant, or both kid.

im 30, and while I fully enjoy my life and am very content with it now, i wouldnt give up my 20's for it.

you either crazy, ignorant, or both kid.

im 30, and while I fully enjoy my life and am very content with it now, i wouldnt give up my 20's for it.

Back
Top Bottom