Who else can't wait to get old?

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Your trippin man. Just turned 21 a few days ago felling old is not whats up.
frown.gif

im about to turn 21 in december and like you i feel old as well i cant imagine breaking away from the 20s into the 30s

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Your trippin man. Just turned 21 a few days ago felling old is not whats up.
frown.gif

im about to turn 21 in december and like you i feel old as well i cant imagine breaking away from the 20s into the 30s

I wish I was younger...

As for now, Im trying to enjoy my age instead of the future. 30+ is when life seems routine (for the most part).
grin.gif

I wish I was younger...

As for now, Im trying to enjoy my age instead of the future. 30+ is when life seems routine (for the most part).
grin.gif

Your life is now. Stop living in the future and do things right now. If you don't. After you get whatever you want you're going to realize that its not cuz you wanted it, but because your parents and everyone else told you to be a doctor, lawyer or whatever. If you want to be a doctor or whatever because there is a story behind it than that's cool.

Your life is now. Stop living in the future and do things right now. If you don't. After you get whatever you want you're going to realize that its not cuz you wanted it, but because your parents and everyone else told you to be a doctor, lawyer or whatever. If you want to be a doctor or whatever because there is a story behind it than that's cool.

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

pimp.gif

I'm 22, just graduated college, on the verge of unemployment since my internship ends soon. This is the point where our lives stop having a defined path and becomes up to us to make a path for ourselves....right now I'm still living at home to save up some money but not having independence sucks, right now I'm still trying to figure out how long I want to stick to being at home, what kind of job do I see myself doing long-term, and if I want to go to grad school...

On topic though, I feel old now. It feels like yesterday I was still in high school.
frown.gif

pimp.gif

I'm 22, just graduated college, on the verge of unemployment since my internship ends soon. This is the point where our lives stop having a defined path and becomes up to us to make a path for ourselves....right now I'm still living at home to save up some money but not having independence sucks, right now I'm still trying to figure out how long I want to stick to being at home, what kind of job do I see myself doing long-term, and if I want to go to grad school...

On topic though, I feel old now. It feels like yesterday I was still in high school.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif

frown.gif

man no need to feel old.  you (and anyone else ITT who's in their early 20's) are in your PRIME.  Go out, meet girls, get s-faced, lather, rinse, repeat.  Worst case, you still got a roof over your head and a food on the table.

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif

frown.gif

man no need to feel old.  you (and anyone else ITT who's in their early 20's) are in your PRIME.  Go out, meet girls, get s-faced, lather, rinse, repeat.  Worst case, you still got a roof over your head and a food on the table.

no way.

The worst part about aging is seeing my parents age. Slowly watching them show their morality... I hate it.

no way.

The worst part about aging is seeing my parents age. Slowly watching them show their morality... I hate it.

Back
Top Bottom