Who else can't wait to see BJ flop in NBA

NAH, I HOPE HE DOES WELL...

Who isnt ARROGANT/COCKY these days???

Most of these young guys feel that way, hes just one of the few to be honest about it...

I honestly respect his realness..

wat type of man wish and hope for another mans down fall?

ill tell you a *%$#% made one .........damn shame how you can hate a dude with a passion that you dont know from a hole in the wall

Came in here hoping this was about BJ Mullens...
tired.gif

[leaves thread]

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Came in here hoping this was about BJ Mullens...
tired.gif

[leaves thread]

You are the only world in the world who interprets BJ as BJ Mullens.

Except maybe him and his momma.

I hope he does well. I tend to root for anyone from the Los Angeles area since I'm from here. That goes for James Harden also.

With that said Ramon Sessions > Brandon Jennings.

I hope he suceeds, to wish for someone to fail who has never done you wrong or not hurt anyone makes you a hater.

Hi hater.

Another victim of the Youtube era.

I wonder what percentage of players talk like that but without it being recorded, and especially the percentage of incoming lottery picks.

Hopefully OP isn't being serious.. sports aint that serious
ohwell.gif

in all honestly at best I see him as either a Starbury or AI or even Arenas type clone and at worst Ben Gordon or Daniels (can't remember his first name).He does seem like the kind of kid that would put in the work initially but the key thing is initially and end up as a great/really good player on a mediocreteam
Hopefully he doesn't suffer any sort of injury problems or any serious injuries 'cause with his attitude problems/immaturity I could also see himhaving a five year career plagued by injuries and promise ala Dajuan Wagner

Would love to see the kid succeed if he can shut his mouth and play ball for the bucks, but I really dont need him around when he seems to be trying to be theTO/OchoCinco of the NBA

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

most arrogant player to never score a point. LOL i want to see him succeed and back up what he has to say.
I do to, but he's effing up already. If you're reading this, don't do something stupid and have the league label you.

Back
Top Bottom