Who else is afraid to unDS their kicks

If I have a shoe that I haven't worn its cause I'm trying to find the perfect time to UnDS. Still trying to find a perfect time to rock my royal 1's. I think the fall is a good time but it all goes back to personal preference.

:stoneface:

Perfect time? Bro you're not proposing to your chick. They're tennis shoes :lol:

Afraid to unDS! Man these are $160-$200 shoes and a basketball shoe at that. They do not gain a lot of equity. Wear your ****.

indifferent.gif

Perfect time? Bro you're not proposing to your chick. They're tennis shoes
laugh.gif
^ This

I HATE when people say dumb **** like I unds'd today, turned mad heads.... the whole turning heads ******** is so stupid sounding. I see cats clowning others for wanting to showoff their yeezys and limited crap to dudes, then they turn around and talk about how much heads they turned.. like really? :stoneface:

True story. During release of the white/red lowtop 11s last year, the guy in front of me tells me he won't wear his pair until summer of 2015 because he wanted to "turn heads."

What are you afraid of? Pointless letting all that money sit there. Wear them or sell the damn things. Trust me if you don't want to wear a shoe often then you probably don't even like them enough

I agree, i just got My Thunder 4's today, rockin em straight after work. I paid enough may as well enoy, just gonna take care of them and theyll last forever

When I say i gave up on girls, I meant for several years now. Yes I am more likely to want to impress the guys than the girls. Although I do get complimented by girls on how I dress. Do you think sneakers could possibly impress a grown woman, besides the very few? It's hard for me because I have nothing to do these days. unDSing kicks to go to class or work or see a movie, is just a waste if you read my last post
Mate, you sound like you are lacking self confidence and hence the women are not noticing you. I would rate "t1tt1es" & "pu55y" over sneakers all day, ALL DAY !!! Nothing like unds a Virginia bro :wink:

As for tips to build self confidence, hit the gym , join a local sports team ? Don't sit at home and become reclusive .

I like to UnDs my shoes months to years after release. I love it when people are amazed when I wear my Js lookin real real nice fresh off the box.

:stoneface:

Perfect time? Bro you're not proposing to your chick. They're tennis shoes :lol:

They are "just" tennis shoes. So why do we spend all this money on them? Why are we on an Internet forum talking about these things that are meant to protect our feet. Oh, we all care about sneakers more than the average person? Oh, ok

I am an artist so I view Jordans as works of art. Thats what makes it hard to UNDS for me. I love appreciating a DS, clean, icy pair of Jordans in their original form. I wear all my kicks except for maybe 5 or 6 I still have DS, but will definitely break em out at some point. I don't want to be the dude that sees another dude lookin clean wearin a pair of J's I also have but scared to UNDS 'em. I gots to look clean too.

Last edited:
So why do we spend all this money on them?

To use them. Like cars. I buy cars that I like. Then I drive them. Get it?

Why are we on an Internet forum talking about these things that are meant to protect our feet.

Release info, first looks, reviews, etc.

It's not rocket science. What point are you trying to make exactly?

Last edited:
To use them. Like cars. I buy cars that I like. Then I drive them. Get it?
Release info, first looks, reviews, etc.

It's not rocket science. What point are you trying to make exactly?
I think the point he was trying to make was these are More than "just shoes" to alot of us. Every body wears shoes but everybody is not on this site so obviously we really like our shoes

I think the point he was trying to make was these are More than "just shoes" to alot of us. Every body wears shoes but everybody is not on this site so obviously we really like our shoes

I understand we are enthusiasts. Doesn't mean we should put them on a pedestal. After all, they are just sneakers. They are meant to be worn.

Spending all that money on shoes just to keep them in the closet is dumb. ROCK YOUR JAYS!!!!!!!!!! That's the difference between real Jordan fans and plain ol' Jordan shoe fans! Folks that don't wear there jays r just in the shoe game to say, "yea I got that pair". They just like the attention. They don't know nun bout the man himself

I dunno even know why I came in here. People are dying, kids are starving, your girlfriend is probably cheating on you right now with the dude wearing the sneakers your scared to "UNDS". The Fu** you buy them for?! Your suppose to be a "fan" of Michael Jordan, wear the damn shoes, can't stand people that don't wear there sneakers. Most a pair of Jordans excluding the limited ones can resell for are about $250-$350 dollars. If you so dearly love that one pair your afraid to "UNDS" and you can't afford a second, you need to sit down take a look at your life and get off Niketalk. 

I dunno even know why I came in here. People are dying, kids are starving, your girlfriend is probably cheating on you right now with the dude wearing the sneakers your scared to "UNDS". The Fu** you buy them for?! Your suppose to be a "fan" of Michael Jordan, wear the damn shoes, can't stand people that don't wear there sneakers. Most a pair of Jordans excluding the limited ones can resell for are about $250-$350 dollars. If you so dearly love that one pair your afraid to "UNDS" and you can't afford a second, you need to sit down take a look at your life and get off Niketalk. 
Truth

Truth

lol. You obviously don't know me

Back
Top Bottom