Who else is afraid to unDS their kicks

When I say i gave up on girls, I meant for several years now. Yes I am more likely to want to impress the guys than the girls. Do you think sneakers could possibly impress a grown woman, besides the very few? It's hard for me because I have nothing to do these days. unDSing kicks to go to class or work or see a movie, is just a waste if you read my last post

I ain't saying the girls know the shoe, but your more likely to look your best when hangin with girls, that means undsin

Last edited:
I'm only afraid to UNDS my pair for icy sole bottoms.

But they yellow, so you have to UNDS them eventually.

But like some said before, I usually rock my kicks....eventually.

For me, I just cant do it unless i get drunk before going out and lose all judgement then i'm coming through flossing lol

Last edited:
I'm only afraid to UNDS my pair for icy sole bottoms.
But they yellow, so you have to UNDS them eventually.
But like some said before, I usually rock my kicks....eventually.
oh wow un DSing a icey sole shoe feels like a entierly different dilema .....man iv tried everything to keep them looking icey...... tape on the bottoms etc ugh i just love to hate a icey sole .........why cant they just stay icey........forever.........burrrrr

I am more likely to want to impress the guys than the girls.

No disrespect, but you got it @ $ $ backwards. I personally could care less what the next man thinks of what I'm wearing.

In regards to your thread topic...
Their your shoes, you paid for them. Do as you please.

Last edited:
None taken, but like I said before I have failed enough at my attempts to impress girls/get a love life to the point where I have given up for years now.

Although its sometimes hard to wear a pair for the "first time"....I have NEVER REGRETTED Un-DSing a pair of kicks EVER!

Shoes are meant to be worn and if all you're doing is decorating your closet with shoe boxes you're taking away one of the coolest aspects of shoe collecting.....WEARING THEM!

Of course only those with clear soles.

But they will turn yellow overtime so might as well wear them.

And I'm not a retailer..

Man I rock all my kicks! Retrobrite in the winter and don't think twice. The only shoes that I don't wear are the one's that I really don't like but are valuable, like my snakeskin shelltoes. I could care less about DS's a shoe. The only thing I'm afraid of in terms of shoes is not be as fresh as possible. And I to am like some of the guys on here who coop to fill those voids from childhood but I would have wore them then, so I wear them now. I have plenty shoes that I have worn quite frequently that show no signs of wear other than creasing and I don't trip on creasing because I expect that with any shoe. And just a little info. for you DS's, some Jordan shoes actually look alot better once their broken in, example 6's & 12's  P.S.- Jordan Brand is going to be retroing signatures for the next 5-10 years guaranteed because if you notice their throwing in the new colorways and designs so that 10 years from now they will be the the primary retros.

man, I feel where you coming from OP. Not with the giving up on girls thing though
laugh.gif

or the wanting to impress guys over girls
alien.gif
 I hope you worded that wrong. 

But I like kicks, buy all kinds of different kicks. Some I just want to keep on ice for a while because I feel like the timing just isn't right. It really just depends on the mood and atmosphere. I'm not going to wear BIN 9's to go to the grocery store and then just come home. I usually just have like a four or five shoe rotation (beaters) which I rock for "everyday" tasks, like walking to class, picking up something quick to eat, etc. Then if I'm going out to movies, basketball game, party, event, dinner etc. I'll bring out something random that I've had on ice. The other day I went to my nephews 3rd birthday party and found in the closet DS red/white retro 12s from 2009, threw them joints on with no hesitation. I guess in a sense I like wearing kicks when the hype is over and they're not on everybody's feet.

buy what you like, wear when you want, can't knock the next man for wearing what they bought.

i proper fiend for my shoes, when i want them i want them bad. and i won't be satisfied until they are on my feet.

i put them on first day, every single time.

I wear all my Jordans instantly out of the box when I got them. I don't see any good reason to pay hundreds
of bucks only to have them stored at home where only your friends might see them when they visit you.
Rocking them outside is showing off like a driving a Ferrari or other luxury sportscars.
Unless you have at least two pairs of the same shoe in the same colorway, so one to wear,
the other to keep them DS either to resell or to unDS later when the first pair is worn out.

Shoes are made to be worn. If you want to collect them and display them, double up and you can keep one on ice. I cop a few pairs of the shoes I really love and rock one and stock the others.

i am afraid to wear some ds '00 white metallic v's that i bought earlier this year just because the midsole is so soft. i do wear them around my room for five minutes every other week or so. no cracking, but i'm still afraid to bring them out of the house.

I'm dropping near $200 or more per pair so why would I be afraid...

I won't lie and say I'm not hesitant but everything I buy will be worn. Even my double ups in Js will be worn to keep the glue/midsole intact.

man, I feel where you coming from OP. Not with the giving up on girls thing though:lol:
or the wanting to impress guys over girls0]  I hope you worded that wrong. 

But I like kicks, buy all kinds of different kicks. Some I just want to keep on ice for a while because I feel like the timing just isn't right. It really just depends on the mood and atmosphere. I'm not going to wear BIN 9's to go to the grocery store and then just come home. I usually just have like a four or five shoe rotation (beaters) which I rock for "everyday" tasks, like walking to class, picking up something quick to eat, etc. Then if I'm going out to movies, basketball game, party, event, dinner etc. I'll bring out something random that I've had on ice. The other day I went to my nephews 3rd birthday party and found in the closet DS red/white retro 12s from 2009, threw them joints on with no hesitation. I guess in a sense I like wearing kicks when the hype is over and they're not on everybody's feet.

buy what you like, wear when you want, can't knock the next man for wearing what they bought.
Same. I hate seeing people beasting my favorites.
No I didnt word anything wrong. I dress to impress cuz it's a hobby of mine. But since I have no luck with women and have given up years ago, I thoroughly enjoy turning male heads.

Last edited:
I unDS all the pairs I buy... Might not be right away but like one poster said sometime when the mood is right... If one of my favorite are releasing, I just double up. 1 to rock and 1 to keep DS. But they retro J's so much these days that I don't even double up anymore unless it's on my all time favorites. I have unDS pairs from 5+ years ago that still look NDS or VNDS cause I have so many J's that I keep on rotations. Not including my air max's that are my beaters.

i dont know about the rest of you guys but its been raining down here in new orleans for like 3 weeks and i am getting a little antsy about not being able to wear my Js. I am kinda new to collecting (2 1/2 years) but if u not a reseller i feel u might as well wear them cause the minute u do unds them u just gonna wish u did it sooner.

:lol: what kind question is this. unless it's a shoe I know that will crack or crumble then that's a for sure "I'm scared to wear my shoe" feeling

I wear all my J's. If you dont wear your shoes why have them, just to look at :rolleyes

Last edited:
man, I feel where you coming from OP. Not with the giving up on girls thing though:lol:
or the wanting to impress guys over girls0]  I hope you worded that wrong. 

Same. I hate seeing people beasting my favorites.
No I didnt word anything wrong. I dress to impress cuz it's a hobby of mine. But since I have no luck with women and have given up years ago, I thoroughly enjoy turning male heads.
eek.gif
If it's a GR, theres nothing you can really do about "beasting." just enjoy life, and stop worrying about little things like unDSing shoes.

Back
Top Bottom