Who else is fighting the urge to contact their ex?

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

everyone has the urge to do that until they remember the reason why the relationship was ended in the first place, then theres a good chance they change their mind, if not idk what is wrong with them.
i had  the urge for a long long time, and what made mine so difficult to deal with is the only reason why we broke up is because i had to move away after college

t226367_you-will-never-have-her-feels-bad-man.jpg

Don't do it man. Have some goddam respect for yourself and walk away from the situation with dignity. If she wanted you she would have contacted you. She wouldn't wait for you to reach out to her. You're a grown man, act like it. You're gonna call her, she's gonna act uninterested in w/e it is that you're talking about, then when you finish talking and hang up you'll feel like a worthless piece of a #!!@.

I have a friend who broke up with his girl over 4-5 months ago and still tweets about her but in vague ways like "I miss what we had".."You'll never find another like me" etc.. and I tell him all the time that he looks pathetic doing it but he doesn't listen. I lost tons of respect for him after seeing how lame he is being with his ex

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Don't do it man. Have some goddam respect for yourself and walk away from the situation with dignity. If she wanted you she would have contacted you. She wouldn't wait for you to reach out to her. You're a grown man, act like it. You're gonna call her, she's gonna act uninterested in w/e it is that you're talking about, then when you finish talking and hang up you'll feel like a worthless piece of a #!!@.
preachin some good stuff there sir
pimp.gif

Stop asking whos with you. Dont be on that misery loves company stuff.

People say all those cliches cuz guess what all those cliches are 100% right.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I did last night.

I told her to call me today if we workin things out
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
This the flight attendant chick right?

Her cooking was on point.
haha glad she's back in the mix.. and I think about contacting my ex all the time.. but then I don't. 

I have a couple exes but have definitely fell off since we been together. E.G weight gain, not doing anything with their lives, babies.....feels good man
pimp.gif

delete her number and every form of contact you have with her, and keep it moving..

Pretty much everyone is saying. My ex and I broke up 4 years ago from a 7 year relationship and I always wondered if she ever thought or wanted to contact me. I just found out a month ago via Facebook that she has been married for 7 months now. The harsh reality is, once things are done....they are done. You just have to move on and keep on going for the better of yourself. Holding back just slows you down.

the way i always think about it is that broken relationships are like a wound. it's going to be ugly for a while and scabbed and whatnot. but eventually it will heal and it won't hurt anymore, even though you may have a scar as a souvenir. but you can't pick at the scab in the meanwhile, it's just going to get infected. let it heal bruuuuh

Keep it in rotation.
Break up, dead her, disappear, hit her out of the blue / put in alil work, and wio and remind her real quick.
Just dont catch feelings..

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

the way i always think about it is that broken relationships are like a wound. it's going to be ugly for a while and scabbed and whatnot. but eventually it will heal and it won't hurt anymore, even though you may have a scar as a souvenir. but you can't pick at the scab in the meanwhile, it's just going to get infected. let it heal bruuuuh
044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

What if it an ex calls you? Is it acceptable to talk to her then or should you just not answer? Or should you keep the convo very short? My ex called me a couple of times last weekend to meet up and I denied her invitation. She did me wrong so thats why I chose not to meet her up but am I doing this right?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

So out of all the advice, this is the one that you decided was best?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

What if it an ex calls you? Is it acceptable to talk to her then or should you just not answer? Or should you keep the convo very short? My ex called me a couple of times last weekend to meet up and I denied her invitation. She did me wrong so thats why I chose not to meet her up but am I doing this right?

honestly.. whenever my ex calls to kick it.. we end up sexing.. if you dont catch feelings.. why not? aha

but i will admit.. staying in contact with your ex right after you break up.. not the best idea.. that had me going CRAZY.. i dunno what i was thinking..

If I ever break up w/ my girl.. this will probably be one of the hardest things. Good thing I'm not in your predicament.

I know it hard to not text or call them, when this happens to me i just delete the number from my phone and after a while the urge goes away and they'll hit you up.

Back
Top Bottom