Who else is fighting the urge to contact their ex?

I broke up with my ex last week. I called her with no answer for 4 straight days. Then she told me today she didn't love or care about me anymore. I don't ever want to speak with her again. I missed her until I came to my senses. Why stress over a girl that is looking for something else? Just keep it moving and find a new girl.

I loved being single anyways, no chain around your ankle.

Originally Posted by pookieman

I saw my ex this weekend, we were staying in the same hotel.  She came up to my room, since I had asked her to come talk. I ended up asking her to stay the night and she refused. I then deleted her off of bbm....the entire day she was wondering why I did that.  Fast forward to yesterday morning, I woke up in a drunken stupor and I sent her a text to come upstairs....and she did...I then proceeded to smash raw and let my children rest inside her, while whispering that I want her to have my child....

I am not sure if I regret this....

Damn you weak

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

It's easy to throw out the all too familiar cliches - keep it moving, there's more fish in the sea, and she's moved on why haven't you.

But when everything in your life is on the up-and-up and you still feel something missing, that you know only one person can fill, it's easy to forget your own advice.

That's what I'm struggling with right now.

Anyone else out there on the brink of hitting 'send', 'call', or 'add'.
Bolded because I relate
tired.gif

Here's my story.
Started dating freshman year of high school. First couple years everything is great. The next couple years got increasingly rough because of several reasons. Fast forward to two months ago. We've been together 5 years and I'm gonna propose soon. She comes back from vacation and tells me she had feelings for another guy (long time family friend (basically her cousin)). We had other problems too but she broke it off cause she said she fell out of love. Let me tell you about ripping my heart out of my chest. I was close to asking her to be my wife and she lays that on me. I'm heartbroken and devastated. This was a month ago now and I struggle every single day not to text or call her. Feel very empty everyday. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thacamel

Here's my problem. I met my ex-wife 11 years ago, I was 20. She was 18. We dated for 3 years, off and on, before she got pregnant. In August of 05, Katrina hit here, and most of our city was destroyed. We already had problems, and trying to work while the Gulf Coast was rebuilt made it worse. I was distant, worked alot, and didn't spend much time with her, and she ended up meeting someone else, and we split in January 06, after 6 years together. We have joint custody of our son. She ended up marrying the guy she left me for, and I met someone and ended up getting married in 0ctober 08. She eventually got pregnant, and now we have a 16 month old daughter. My son with my ex wife is 7. My ex wife has recently made it known that she wants to leave her husband, and try to reconcile. I feel the same way, and desperately want to make it work with the ex, but I can't see how I can leave my 16 month old daughter, who needs me, to go back to my ex. My dad says if I wanna leave, I need to just be a man, leave my wife, and be there for my daughter at all times. I just can't see leaving her at such a critical age of her life. I'd rather be unhappy than her be. Sorry for the rant, just wanted to get that off my chest, and this is only place where I can type all this and no one knows me lol

even though i dont know the whole story.
but bro that sounds selfish as hell. you gonna leave your current wife and your daughter to rekindle an old flame
grin.gif

Here's my problem. I met my ex-wife 11 years ago, I was 20. She was 18. We dated for 3 years, off and on, before she got pregnant. In August of 05, Katrina hit here, and most of our city was destroyed. We already had problems, and trying to work while the Gulf Coast was rebuilt made it worse. I was distant, worked alot, and didn't spend much time with her, and she ended up meeting someone else, and we split in January 06, after 6 years together. We have joint custody of our son. She ended up marrying the guy she left me for, and I met someone and ended up getting married in 0ctober 08. She eventually got pregnant, and now we have a 16 month old daughter. My son with my ex wife is 7. My ex wife has recently made it known that she wants to leave her husband, and try to reconcile. I feel the same way, and desperately want to make it work with the ex, but I can't see how I can leave my 16 month old daughter, who needs me, to go back to my ex. My dad says if I wanna leave, I need to just be a man, leave my wife, and be there for my daughter at all times. I just can't see leaving her at such a critical age of her life. I'd rather be unhappy than her be. Sorry for the rant, just wanted to get that off my chest, and this is only place where I can type all this and no one knows me lol

Damn!
tired.gif

I contact my ex when I wanna smash. So I do it when I'm in town. *kanyeshrug*

I saw my ex this weekend, we were staying in the same hotel.  She came up to my room, since I had asked her to come talk. I ended up asking her to stay the night and she refused. I then deleted her off of bbm....the entire day she was wondering why I did that.  Fast forward to yesterday morning, I woke up in a drunken stupor and I sent her a text to come upstairs....and she did...I then proceeded to smash raw and let my children rest inside her, while whispering that I want her to have my child....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

myyyyyyyyyyy *($$!. n

Not sure that was a good decision
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Wait 9 months ..  

Ex hit me on Facebook last night telling me call her ASAP. Hit her up, talked about nothing
30t6p3b.gif
. Then she texted me with the "For the record, I miss you"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

even though i dont know the whole story.
but bro that sounds selfish as hell. you gonna leave your current wife and your daughter to rekindle an old flame
grin.gif
i agree

I just saw mine on Sunday at her apartment while I was picking up documents for work and my social security card...I was definitely surprised I got to see her son, my lil man, and she even hit me with the sexual proposition that night.  It came out of left field on her end and she fed me, she got hers, I got mine and I was gone.

It is what it is. 

Back
Top Bottom