Who else is ready for a XVII retro?

Briefcase adds a good 60 dollars to the price. Retroing with one would make these the most expensive Retro ever

Briefcase adds a good 60 dollars to the price. Retroing with one would make these the most expensive Retro ever

i want another pair...i slayed mine playing ball and running track...bad move
30t6p3b.gif

I don't understand why people are like don't retro them, I already got (This pair) or (that pair)....some people missed out on them. Don't cop them when the come out simple as that.... SMH @ "you people"
grin.gif
tired.gif

I don't understand why people are like don't retro them, I already got (This pair) or (that pair)....some people missed out on them. Don't cop them when the come out simple as that.... SMH @ "you people"
grin.gif
tired.gif

Bring it back JB!White-red please with case.....my first ever og Jordans from a friend back then....best Jordan to ball in so far!!!

Bring it back JB!White-red please with case.....my first ever og Jordans from a friend back then....best Jordan to ball in so far!!!

Doubt this shoe will be retroed anytime soon because they wont fly off shelves. As comfortable as this shoe is it's not as appealing as other models. And we all know mostly hype sells shoes....especially Jordans.

Only pair I own is the white/red pair that I came off with for $51 shipped, still cant believe homie shipped for that price. But I wouldn't mind some Uni. Blue or Lightning lows.

Doubt this shoe will be retroed anytime soon because they wont fly off shelves. As comfortable as this shoe is it's not as appealing as other models. And we all know mostly hype sells shoes....especially Jordans.

Only pair I own is the white/red pair that I came off with for $51 shipped, still cant believe homie shipped for that price. But I wouldn't mind some Uni. Blue or Lightning lows.

if these ever did retro dont expect the italian leather like the originals..im sure they serve us up some pebbled pleather tho!

if these ever did retro dont expect the italian leather like the originals..im sure they serve us up some pebbled pleather tho!

i used to stare at these forever at the mall, ill never forget the sadness i felt not being able to get these. i dont want anything less than the quality of the ogs and i want the breifcase if not then i dont even want a retro

i was around 13 14 then

i used to stare at these forever at the mall, ill never forget the sadness i felt not being able to get these. i dont want anything less than the quality of the ogs and i want the breifcase if not then i dont even want a retro

i was around 13 14 then

Back
Top Bottom