Who else is ready for a XVII retro?

Wasnt really crazy when they first released..they were only hyped cause of the briefcase...but they ok

Wasnt really crazy when they first released..they were only hyped cause of the briefcase...but they ok

i think they look great, but they feel too narrow. i couldn't care less about the case. i passed on the OG's because of the case (and therefore the price). They dropped here for AUD$300.

i think they look great, but they feel too narrow. i couldn't care less about the case. i passed on the OG's because of the case (and therefore the price). They dropped here for AUD$300.

Hmm...the first colorway is the only one I really want to see again. The rest were just eh...I'm with dude who mentioned that I'd much rather see a XVI retro first.

Hmm...the first colorway is the only one I really want to see again. The rest were just eh...I'm with dude who mentioned that I'd much rather see a XVI retro first.

Originally Posted by yungone350

the first CW was the best, and all the low top versions sucked especially the yellow ones

The lightnings!?!?!?!?! Give yourself a severe case of cerebral hemorrhage

Originally Posted by yungone350

the first CW was the best, and all the low top versions sucked especially the yellow ones

The lightnings!?!?!?!?! Give yourself a severe case of cerebral hemorrhage

i got a DS(well i tried putting them on lol) white/blue pair with suitcase in a sz13. Only size 13 shoe that does not fit me but i keep them just to have. I think i would want a retro pair so i can finally have a pair on my feet XVIIs.

i got a DS(well i tried putting them on lol) white/blue pair with suitcase in a sz13. Only size 13 shoe that does not fit me but i keep them just to have. I think i would want a retro pair so i can finally have a pair on my feet XVIIs.

I've been ready for years. I could only have one back when they released and went with the Uni. blue. I wanted the lightning and croc pairs. Doubt those would be at the top of the list in the event of a retro though.

I've been ready for years. I could only have one back when they released and went with the Uni. blue. I wanted the lightning and croc pairs. Doubt those would be at the top of the list in the event of a retro though.

Back
Top Bottom