Who else is watching The Real World.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by rocboys

greg is lame...just like most black nters.

yeah i reported, i been banned for less than that. And by the yi dunk avy i can tell that you're not black.

who says something like that anyway?

Originally Posted by firenflames

When Will and that white girl(Greg's girl I believe) were in the confession room.. what was she doing? Will told the girls "Greg caught *insert white girls name here* giving me *BEEP*

Did he say head?
Kim was talking to Will and she asked about Greg walking in while Reva(sp?) was giving him, yeah, head.

Will said yeah and how they slammed the door in his face and such.

are all of gregs videos on his facebook cause i wanna see em, ps:smh: at mtv not showing kim saying the n word , you think they would caus some people need to get called out
Somebody posted the tinypic link with his latest video. On page 42, was the video before that.

Also, if it's a flash video, for those of you on Facebook (I don't have an account) copy the html code, come back to NT, click the insert flash icon onthe toolbar (next to smiley face icon) click add from html, paste the link, and post.

SMH @ Greg leaving the next episode for not going to his j-o-b.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

mtv is lame for sending greg home, because the entire purpose of them bein in hollywood is for the housemates to pursue careers in show biz. greg is doin themost for that purpose (will topping off sticky fingaz doesnt mean anything), and then they gonna send him home to halt his progress. even though lady at theimprov joint fired him, they coulda let him stay to continue his modeling. i could be completely wrong tho, because they edit the %@@@ outta them commercials,but i did read the greg goes home at some point

Yo Greg got Xbox Live??? I need homie Gamertag, cuz I already kno he probably a fool on there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MeloVP

mtv is lame for sending greg home, because the entire purpose of them bein in hollywood is for the housemates to pursue careers in show biz. greg is doin the most for that purpose (will topping off sticky fingaz doesnt mean anything), and then they gonna send him home to halt his progress. even though lady at the improv joint fired him, they coulda let him stay to continue his modeling. i could be completely wrong tho, because they edit the %@@@ outta them commercials, but i did read the greg goes home at some point

Where did you read about this...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

i just had to make this avy.. this scene had me on the floor in tears. greg is the man!

2usk4mg.gif
laugh.gif
GREG IS THE GREATEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE REAL WORLD SINCECORAL'S BREASTS.

mtv is lame for sending greg home, because the entire purpose of them bein in hollywood is for the housemates to pursue careers in show biz. greg is doin the most for that purpose (will topping off sticky fingaz doesnt mean anything), and then they gonna send him home to halt his progress. even though lady at the improv joint fired him, they coulda let him stay to continue his modeling. i could be completely wrong tho, because they edit the %@@@ outta them commercials, but i did read the greg goes home at some point

Ok well we shall see this is about the 100th time someone has said this about him or Will. stop spoiling the show and if Greg does go home....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Ok well we shall see this is about the 100th time someone has said this about him or Will. stop spoiling the show and if Greg does go home....
tired.gif
MTV's preview for next week shows the lady who runs that improv studio, tells Greg since he's not been coming to work, he should go home.

In Florida.

And dude walks out.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

tired.gif

Seriously.

Originally Posted by Simoleons767

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Yea Greg said Will got hella mad for her saying it but then was hella friendly with her the next day. What is wrong with this dude? I'm sure the only reason he got hella heated was to hope that they showed this on tv so he can be looked at as a "hero" or whatever

laugh.gif
Will is the worst at trying to act "hard" or trying to seem hood

i was watching this yesterday and laughing:
http://www.realworlddailies.com/Video/Will-threatens-Greg-with-knife/092ECFFFF00A1312F001700992C7A

there is no way in HELL he is from Detroit
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he even pulls out a knife on Greg and Greg STILL doesn't take him seriously... he basically sounds like a kid from the suburbs trying to act hard when he KNOWS he can't back it up, look how frail he is

Anybody else notice when Will had Greg in the corner n said " DO SOMETHIN !#*%!#$#!!*! ", as soon as Greg even FLINCHED like he was bout to turn around to do somethin, Cotton Candy Will turned away all fast n almost ran into the camera. Then he had the nerve to be like "THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
Will acting hardbody like he's one of those dudes from The Wire.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Simoleons767

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Yea Greg said Will got hella mad for her saying it but then was hella friendly with her the next day. What is wrong with this dude? I'm sure the only reason he got hella heated was to hope that they showed this on tv so he can be looked at as a "hero" or whatever

laugh.gif
Will is the worst at trying to act "hard" or trying to seem hood

i was watching this yesterday and laughing:
http://www.realworlddailies.com/Video/Will-threatens-Greg-with-knife/092ECFFFF00A1312F001700992C7A

there is no way in HELL he is from Detroit
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he even pulls out a knife on Greg and Greg STILL doesn't take him seriously... he basically sounds like a kid from the suburbs trying to act hard when he KNOWS he can't back it up, look how frail he is

Anybody else notice when Will had Greg in the corner n said " DO SOMETHIN !#*%!#$#!!*! ", as soon as Greg even FLINCHED like he was bout to turn around to do somethin, Cotton Candy Will turned away all fast n almost ran into the camera. Then he had the nerve to be like "THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
Will acting hardbody like he's one of those dudes from The Wire.

The whole scene w/ the knife was so redicoulous, all of will's comments were soooo white boy suburban area like....
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom