who feels bay rap

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

I got a hard copy of Vol. 2 lying somewhere around moms house but I'll upload Vol. 1 later tonight. You gotta PC though? Every time I try and make an .rar file it doesn't open unless you have a mac.

i GOTTA PC.
frown.gif

you got AIM? can connect through there.....
ohwell.gif

SCRATCH THAT, JUST FOUND VOL.2

excited.jpg

BUT still need that vol.1, cant find for $!%@.

And can someone explain to me what part of ya boy is so raw about him? no %+!*
!*$#+@ messing with that old school pack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and kafani too that +@#@! from funktown

Man I still remember getting the Luniz Operation Stackola at Media Play at the Great Mall in 5th grade. That album IMO was dope as @@%%.

Some artists I use to heavily listen to

X-Raided
C-Bo
Brotha Lynch Hung
Killay Tay
Mac Dre
Young Droop
Lunasicc
Dre Dog
RBL Posse

That Blocc Movement by C-Bo/Lynch was real tough too.

Originally Posted by nikeairkeis

Man I still remember getting the Luniz Operation Stackola at Media Play at the Great Mall in 5th grade. That album IMO was dope as @@%%.

X-Raided
C-Bo
Brotha Lynch Hung
Killay Tay
Mac Dre
Young Droop
Lunasicc
Dre Dog
RBL Posse

its all hood u supportin west coast rap, but raided, c-bo, lynch, tay, droop and lunasicc aint from the bay...............

raided, bo, lynch and lunasicc from sac...........tay from fresno and droop from merced............

and for the record, all those sac rappers u just named go WAY harder than any rapper named in this thread.......lynch, c-bo, and x-raided are west coastlegends........pac and snoop both tried repeatedly to get death row to sign bo and lynch, but suge wasnt havin it........too bad, lynchs flow and delivery isup there with the GOAT........

Originally Posted by highlife32

X-Raided
C-Bo
Brotha Lynch Hung
Killay Tay
Mac Dre
Young Droop
Lunasicc
Dre Dog
RBL Posse

its all hood u supportin west coast rap, but raided, c-bo, lynch, tay, droop and lunasicc aint from the bay...............

raided, bo, lynch and lunasicc from sac...........tay from fresno and droop from merced............

and for the record, all those sac rappers u just named go WAY harder than any rapper named in this thread.......lynch, c-bo, and x-raided are west coast legends........pac and snoop both tried repeatedly to get death row to sign bo and lynch, but suge wasnt havin it........too bad, lynchs flow and delivery is up there with the GOAT........

Yeah I know that, but I just failed to mention that I meant NorCal rap. But yeah this thread made me put my Blocc Movement cd and play Follow My Lead. C-Bo's verse was just
pimp.gif

EDIT: Yeah, def. Lynch's style was original I still remember his verse from Black Market.

"Well if you see me chewin baby guts locc, would you choke? Or vomit when that teflon pierces that baby's throat. Peep me eating dead cott, ya tripcause eating dead #%*%* @+!! I'll make you sicc but it's that season so my reason is legit. I'm having fits, I dreamt of eating bloody #%*%* @+!!since I was six. I fiend for dead #%*%* on my @+*#, I got the skitz. Meaning I don't give a %#!! about your beeeeeeeeyotch, that %*!*% that's fromthe block killing up that cott so %*!*% %#!!. Baby barbeque ribs and guts and uhhhh, don't let me get to deep frying baby nuts."

sick.gif
eek.gif

Yeah I know that, but I just failed to mention that I meant NorCal rap. But yeah this thread made me put my Blocc Movement cd and play Follow My Lead. C-Bo's verse was just
pimp.gif

EDIT: Yeah, def. Lynch's style was original I still remember his verse from Black Market.

"Well if you see me chewin baby guts locc, would you choke? Or vomit when that teflon pierces that baby's throat. Peep me eating dead cott, ya trip cause eating dead #%*%* @+!! I'll make you sicc but it's that season so my reason is legit. I'm having fits, I dreamt of eating bloody #%*%* @+!! since I was six. I fiend for dead #%*%* on my @+*#, I got the skitz. Meaning I don't give a %#!! about your beeeeeeeeyotch, that %*!*% that's from the block killing up that cott so %*!*% %#!!. Baby barbeque ribs and guts and uhhhh, don't let me get to deep frying baby nuts."

sick.gif
eek.gif

blocc movement=great cd

its messed up though, when most people think of lynch, they think of that ripgut s***, when in reality he only mentions that s*** on a couple songs.......
24 deep, season of the siccness, loaded, EBK4, lynch by inch, blocc movement, the new season(w/mc eiht), are all quality albums, with lynch spittin heat onevery single one...

obviously lynch has no problem keepin up with snoop or ANYBODY in the rap game...............

X-Raided
C-Bo
Brotha Lynch Hung
Killay Tay
Mac Dre
Young Droop
Lunasicc
Dre Dog
RBL Posse

u just brought me back alot of memories wit all those artists u just named...im bout to go dig up all those cds rite now haha
all dope artists u just named..bay/sac music better than anythn else out rite now imo.

but as of rite now im really feeln that jacka street album adn tear gas
aspen
pimp.gif

crown me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those are prob my 2 fav tracks rite now..oh and that new prey for me by the hus slaps to, traxx is on point wit that beat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ant916

who listend to that new messy marv prices on my head thug money on yo family vol.2?
I really wouldn't expect much but I actually heard it was decent. Vol. 1 had a couple hitters on it.

pimp.gif

"Well if you see me chewin baby guts locc, would you choke? Or vomit when that teflon pierces that baby's throat. Peep me eating dead cott, ya trip cause eating dead #%*%* @+!! I'll make you sicc but it's that season so my reason is legit. I'm having fits, I dreamt of eating bloody #%*%* @+!! since I was six. I fiend for dead #%*%* on my @+*#, I got the skitz. Meaning I don't give a %#!! about your beeeeeeeeyotch, that %*!*% that's from the block killing up that cott so %*!*% %#!!. Baby barbeque ribs and guts and uhhhh, don't let me get to deep frying baby nuts."

sick.gif
eek.gif

blocc movement=great cd

its messed up though, when most people think of lynch, they think of that ripgut s***, when in reality he only mentions that s*** on a couple songs.......
24 deep, season of the siccness, loaded, EBK4, lynch by inch, blocc movement, the new season(w/mc eiht), are all quality albums, with lynch spittin heat on every single one...

obviously lynch has no problem keepin up with snoop or ANYBODY in the rap game...............

http://www.youtube.com/v/hEfTK6qPBJs&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/hEfTK6qPBJs&rel=1
24 Deep was dope, Season of the Siccness was a classic, other than that and Blocc Movement, his album IMHO opinion was garbage.� Lynch By Inch wasall bootleg, he didn't want anybody to cop that CD cause he was feuding with Black Market.� HAHAHAHA I even copped the Now Eat DVD, and boy that movie washorrendous.� But really though, Lynch started that cannabalistic/horror style.

But really though one of the best CDs that ever came out from SAC was X-Raided's UNFORGIVEN Vol. 1.� That whole album was just piff.�
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I'll listen to Messy Marv every now and then, but outside of that I don't listen to any Bay rap.

Back
Top Bottom