Who here has a job where you pretty much dont do anything?

I'm a PA (Production Assistant), All I do is smoke mad weed and eat craft service from start to wrap. Pays good and get my own vehicle sometimes get in a nap or 2 ya digg?......it's ya boy!!!!

I'm a PA (Production Assistant), All I do is smoke mad weed and eat craft service from start to wrap. Pays good and get my own vehicle sometimes get in a nap or 2 ya digg?......it's ya boy!!!!

I work in central supply at a hospital. All I do is wait for a phone call from the different departments in the hospital. I work different shifts (230PM-11PM, 930PM-6AM 
pimp.gif
) but if I'm not working 6AM-230PM, I am watching movies, Tumblr, Niketalk, etc. 
pimp.gif

I work in central supply at a hospital. All I do is wait for a phone call from the different departments in the hospital. I work different shifts (230PM-11PM, 930PM-6AM 
pimp.gif
) but if I'm not working 6AM-230PM, I am watching movies, Tumblr, Niketalk, etc. 
pimp.gif

work at a clothing store...only one here 6 days a week...pretty much all of the above...styleforum, movies, and drink some. dont think anyone has mentioned that yet...whiskey and downtime are best friends.
smokin.gif

work at a clothing store...only one here 6 days a week...pretty much all of the above...styleforum, movies, and drink some. dont think anyone has mentioned that yet...whiskey and downtime are best friends.
smokin.gif

i run a marina here in MD (mon-fri 0800-1600). from october to march, it's dead. netflix, portable dvd player, ipad, and books help me pass the time quite well.

i run a marina here in MD (mon-fri 0800-1600). from october to march, it's dead. netflix, portable dvd player, ipad, and books help me pass the time quite well.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Seriously how hard is it to get a security guard job? I have no skills as a security guard but I am a pretty big dude. I would love to sit around in the middle of the night and watch tv while getting paid.

laugh.gif
feels good man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Seriously how hard is it to get a security guard job? I have no skills as a security guard but I am a pretty big dude. I would love to sit around in the middle of the night and watch tv while getting paid.

laugh.gif
feels good man
pimp.gif

i got a government job that contracts me in terms, so i work 6 months out of the year, usually jan-june then i get laid off and get unemployment insurance for the rest of the year...so yeah i sit around and do nothing half the year and get paid for it. well i actually go to school from sept-dec, so i get paid to get my degree.

i got a government job that contracts me in terms, so i work 6 months out of the year, usually jan-june then i get laid off and get unemployment insurance for the rest of the year...so yeah i sit around and do nothing half the year and get paid for it. well i actually go to school from sept-dec, so i get paid to get my degree.

i work in a youth center. I can play PS3/360/Wii all day if i wanted. watch Tv, movies, etc. just gotta do it wit the kids.

a year ago before knee surgery, litterally (i did other things tho, all sports related) played/shot hoops all shift.

In a way i did nothing. $13.50/hr btw

i work in a youth center. I can play PS3/360/Wii all day if i wanted. watch Tv, movies, etc. just gotta do it wit the kids.

a year ago before knee surgery, litterally (i did other things tho, all sports related) played/shot hoops all shift.

In a way i did nothing. $13.50/hr btw

I work as a Spanish-English interpreter. Mostly at court, law offices and hospitals by assignment. Get paid $35/hr 2-hour min. Very rarely, if ever have to go to the office to write documents or transcribe anything. I'm done by noon most days I work and have alot of free time and the money is
pimp.gif

I work as a Spanish-English interpreter. Mostly at court, law offices and hospitals by assignment. Get paid $35/hr 2-hour min. Very rarely, if ever have to go to the office to write documents or transcribe anything. I'm done by noon most days I work and have alot of free time and the money is
pimp.gif

resident graphic designer for an on-campus coop program for computer science majors. never really have any project so work is sooooo slow
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom