Who in here can dunk a basketball?

6 feet, 205 lbs
Fairly easily... I used to play club volleyball, so I am 100% two foot jumper. I get maybe 20 inches off 1 foot. 
laugh.gif

6 feet, 205 lbs
Fairly easily... I used to play club volleyball, so I am 100% two foot jumper. I get maybe 20 inches off 1 foot. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

6 feet, 205 lbs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
always good to see fellow volleyball players
smile.gif

6 feet, 205 lbs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

^^just cuz someone can dunk doesnt mean they cant shoot a jumper

i wasnt implying that. i was saying im a good shooter so yea
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

6 feet, 205 lbs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

I played in high school too. Got an offer to play for my college team, but they got knocked down to club level.

So I decided to walk on the basketball team and be a scrub. Meanwhile the volleyball team won the national DII club championship 2 years in a row. SMH. 2 foot and 1 foot jumper though. Gotta get it from that back row son!

6 feet, 205 lbs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

I played in high school too. Got an offer to play for my college team, but they got knocked down to club level.

So I decided to walk on the basketball team and be a scrub. Meanwhile the volleyball team won the national DII club championship 2 years in a row. SMH. 2 foot and 1 foot jumper though. Gotta get it from that back row son!

6 feet, 205 lbs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

You play anywhere down there? I had an offer from Long Beach City College coming out of high school, but they weren't allowed to offer international students full-rides.... 
ohwell.gif
 Ended up playing ACAC and CIS in Canada.
Prostaffer, what college team did you play for?

6 feet, 205 lbs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

You play anywhere down there? I had an offer from Long Beach City College coming out of high school, but they weren't allowed to offer international students full-rides.... 
ohwell.gif
 Ended up playing ACAC and CIS in Canada.
Prostaffer, what college team did you play for?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif
hahaha, i took ur comment the wrong way.....im working on my game a lot now that i am dedicated to bball...bout to buy some new bball shoes too(need an SUPER upgrade from my kobe 1s....
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
)

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif
hahaha, i took ur comment the wrong way.....im working on my game a lot now that i am dedicated to bball...bout to buy some new bball shoes too(need an SUPER upgrade from my kobe 1s....
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
)

6'1" 190 lbs

I can do flashy tomahawk slams off two feet but, can only do simple one-handed dunks off one.
I've also learned how to perform standing dunks underneath the basket last summer
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom