Who in here can dunk a basketball?

5'11 160. I'm more of a two footed dunker, which is weird since I've been a long jumper my whole life. Best dunk I can do is probably a windmill off the bounce.

im 5 11 and i used to in HS but ive gained about 40 pounds since. with a lil practice i can still throw down a lil something. maybe
laugh.gif

im 5 11 and i used to in HS but ive gained about 40 pounds since. with a lil practice i can still throw down a lil something. maybe
laugh.gif

Blew out my knee last summer....but to answer your question...yes did it for the first time in a year this morning....felt good. I was gonna lay it up and realized I could dunk it....re-injured my knee tho landing....

I'm 5'7 by the way. 34" vert and 6'3 wingspan
pimp.gif

Blew out my knee last summer....but to answer your question...yes did it for the first time in a year this morning....felt good. I was gonna lay it up and realized I could dunk it....re-injured my knee tho landing....

I'm 5'7 by the way. 34" vert and 6'3 wingspan
pimp.gif

yes
easily. two hands. one hand. two feet. one foot. one step.
and newly acquired the reverse dunk.

im 18. half black. half white. 6 even.

all you gotta do is squat and hang clean and try. alot
**edit for whoever said whats it like.

its like sex. first time is amazing. after that its still good but not quite as sweet.

and when you learn new moves you get excited all over again. but when you mess up its 
indifferent.gif

yes
easily. two hands. one hand. two feet. one foot. one step.
and newly acquired the reverse dunk.

im 18. half black. half white. 6 even.

all you gotta do is squat and hang clean and try. alot
**edit for whoever said whats it like.

its like sex. first time is amazing. after that its still good but not quite as sweet.

and when you learn new moves you get excited all over again. but when you mess up its 
indifferent.gif

6'2 230 and yea

been dunking since 8th grade got out of shape after HS gained 20 pounds and can only barely dunk now.

my standing vert was never that impressive (like a 30"-32") and I was kinda uncoordinated I was a beast with alley oops tho. and I could put my arm in the rim like vince I swear to God.

It was hard for me to dribble and dunk tho i was a 2 foot jumper.
laugh.gif

6'2 230 and yea

been dunking since 8th grade got out of shape after HS gained 20 pounds and can only barely dunk now.

my standing vert was never that impressive (like a 30"-32") and I was kinda uncoordinated I was a beast with alley oops tho. and I could put my arm in the rim like vince I swear to God.

It was hard for me to dribble and dunk tho i was a 2 foot jumper.
laugh.gif

5'10 165 and yeaa i can dunk.

I'm a 2 footed dunker, im trying to learn how to jump off of 1 but it just feels weird
eyes.gif

Just started dunking this year too, did the jump sole program for a little while and it helped a lot.

here's a vid i had on my phone from about 8months ago that i just uploaded for y'all.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Don't let that vid fool tho, My technique is wayyyyy better now
and my hops are getting pretty ******ed�too especially for my height.
forget dunking i'm grabbing rebounds over guys that are 6'6
And i'm pretty hard to guard when im going to the rack now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Big men stay with the
eek.gif
mad.gif
 face when playing against me
laugh.gif

5'10 165 and yeaa i can dunk.

I'm a 2 footed dunker, im trying to learn how to jump off of 1 but it just feels weird
eyes.gif

Just started dunking this year too, did the jump sole program for a little while and it helped a lot.

here's a vid i had on my phone from about 8months ago that i just uploaded for y'all.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Don't let that vid fool tho, My technique is wayyyyy better now
and my hops are getting pretty ******ed�too especially for my height.
forget dunking i'm grabbing rebounds over guys that are 6'6
And i'm pretty hard to guard when im going to the rack now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Big men stay with the
eek.gif
mad.gif
 face when playing against me
laugh.gif

^^damn yo, and your 5'10'' !!! SOmetimes i feel embarrassed to say i cant cuz im 6'2'', seems like i just gotta drop the weight and work on my legs, how long did it take for you guys to notice the change in your vertical after working out or doing certain things?

^^damn yo, and your 5'10'' !!! SOmetimes i feel embarrassed to say i cant cuz im 6'2'', seems like i just gotta drop the weight and work on my legs, how long did it take for you guys to notice the change in your vertical after working out or doing certain things?

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

6'4" 200 and yes.

Not that it's anything to brag about at my height. I couldn't dunk until I started squatting though. Still can't jump off one foot at all, but two foot I can dunk easily, two hands, off the board, etc.

Squatting heavy or for high reps? 

Heavy weight I guess. Right now: warm up with 135x5, 225x5, 245 x5, 275x5. Deadlifting helps tremendously as well. 

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

6'4" 200 and yes.

Not that it's anything to brag about at my height. I couldn't dunk until I started squatting though. Still can't jump off one foot at all, but two foot I can dunk easily, two hands, off the board, etc.

Squatting heavy or for high reps? 

Heavy weight I guess. Right now: warm up with 135x5, 225x5, 245 x5, 275x5. Deadlifting helps tremendously as well. 

you guys can have your dunks but ill out shoot any of you with ease
laugh.gif

DEAD SRS

you guys can have your dunks but ill out shoot any of you with ease
laugh.gif

DEAD SRS

Back
Top Bottom