Who is 2 Chainz and why is everyone talking about him?

personally..i agree with what dude up there said...other than the rnb joints..album is pretty much on par with what i expected...

can be mad, wasnt aoty or anything..but it didnt suck...

could tity have gone harder?? yes..was his last 3 mixtapes better? yes... is this album gon stay in the deck for a min?? fa sho

nah man even for dos chainz this was a weak album..

only reason im keeping my avy for now is cuz that cover clean.. but **** the album

Well, I succumbed to my original statement and decided to check [most] of this out so I wouldn't sound like a hater for dogging it but not listening to it. From the 8 songs I heard (singles included), this is just...blah. Like a lot of other people already said, even the tracks that are supposed to be real bangers are just missing something. Dope Peddler, Yuck, and Birthday song bang, but anything bangs if you turn it up loud enough. Those tracks were awful. No Lie is cool. Ghetto Dreams and In Town are pretty dope. I Luv Dem Strippers is alright, and Extremely Blessed will probably grow on me. I'll continue to play TRUrealigion cause that mixtape blows this album out the water.

"Dope Peddler " have been on massive repeat since I got the album yesterday.. I thought the song was wack, but it really bangs:smokin

talk so much crack i could get the rico..

yall trippin NT crack go stupid ham!!!!

Im over here goin stupid..cuz I dont give a Fi-nuck.

Nicki sounds so sexy on i love dem strippers..maybe its cuz I like me some ratchet women

Last edited:
Took the time to listen to it in the car today.

Money Machine, No Lie, I I Feel Good, Ghetto Dreams, and Stop Me Now are all good to me.

Crack, I luv dem Strippers, and I'm Diffrent (bootleg Rack City :smh: ) are all trash to me.

Everything else I'm pretty indifferent about

TWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This album is average. No lie, no lie srs no lie

didn't expect it to suck , album was lackluster ....few decent tracks.....

that song with mike posner could do damage on the radio

Last edited:
He's Known to act a donkey on the camel-toe
Then take the camel-toe and turn it into casserole

yuck

Barry Weiss, Steve Bartels, Joie Manda and company are as hot as the weather this summer, looking at a third hip-hop—and fourth overall—chart-topper on tap. Following Justin Bieber, then Nas and Rick Ross, comes Def Jam College Park, GA, rapper 2 Chainz’s Based on a T.R.U. Story, which is on target for a #1 debut next Tuesday, with sales in the 130-140k range

:pimp:hat

I couldn't be happier for him. Seems like just yesterday Trap-A-Veli 2 had like 1,000 downloads on Datpiff and his only videos were with Jordan Tower.

Barry Weiss, Steve Bartels, Joie Manda and company are as hot as the weather this summer, looking at a third hip-hop—and fourth overall—chart-topper on tap. Following Justin Bieber, then Nas and Rick Ross, comes Def Jam College Park, GA, rapper 2 Chainz’s Based on a T.R.U. Story, which is on target for a #1 debut next Tuesday, with sales in the 130-140k range

:pimp:hat

I couldn't be happier for him. Seems like just yesterday Trap-A-Veli 2 had like 1,000 downloads on Datpiff and his only videos were with Jordan Tower.

I'm happy for him too, cause he has put out a lot of good music since Playaz Circle. Unfortunately this album isn't included in that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom