Who is the ugliest person you've ever seen?

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Definitely The Bride of Wildenstein. Can't believe she spent $4 million to make herself ugly.
Wildenstein1WENN_468x696.jpg

Jocelyn2BIG2502_721x1000.jpg

Someone paid to have this done to their face
sick.gif
dont even look human anymore
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03
1st off we get it, some people think fine chicks are ugly, go back to the basement you crawled out of. And 2ndly I will put money you are lessattractive?
nerd.gif

Some nter posted this, i don't like being harsh even though i roast(jokes) from time to time, but this is downright ugly personified.
2nhhxmw.jpg

i dont watch reality TV so when i walked in the room and saw everybody watchin this......

Sister_Patterson7.jpg

i asked "why are yall watchin a ****** tv?"

they
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
;d me and said its New Yorks mom

i didnt know cuz i dont watch the show.

amy-winehouse-ugly-face-b.jpg

I'm surprised no one has mentioned ^^^ Although people really need to stop quoting that one pic of the woman with 34985 plastic surgeries.

K one, this thread is going to give me nightmares for weeks.

Two, I'm one of those people who factors personality into looks somehow, like when a guy's really funny it makes him way more attractive, and this girl

-1_566dc384-c3ca-4a8b-b8fc-20d8c39181f2-the-biggest-loser-s07e11-378.jpg

I think is the most hideous person ever. Just the way she talks, and emphasizes every other word, and just her face, I hate it. Can NOT explain why. Every timeI'm watching BL and she comes on I put my hand up to block her out.

Ugliest ever tho I'd have to go with the priests from 300....even tho they're not real, dudes make me about gag every time they're onscreen.Can't find a pic though.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Some nter posted this, i don't like being harsh even though i roast(jokes) from time to time, but this is downright ugly personified.
2nhhxmw.jpg
laury beth denberg,shrek collabo

WoW this thread is very disturbing.
sick.gif

Someone start a Who's the Prettiest person you've ever seen thread quick!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom