Who likes spicy food?????

try this camarones a la diabla recipe. its super easy and i use it everytime. its a different spicy that sticks with you.

ingredients:
3 cloves of garlic
50 chile de arbol
1 onion
1 good size roma tomato
1lb of head on shrimp
1 stick butter

soak the chiles in hot water to let them soften up. (alternately boil them for 10 min)

blend the chilies and vegetables and set them to a boil add salt to taste, then simmer for 20-30 minutes. (youll now its done when the chile peppers/seeds are soft and the mixture is no longer bitter) when in doubt just add a little bit of water and simmer longer.

melt the butter in a pan and cook the shrimp until they are slightly pink. throw them all in the sauce mixture and turn off the heat, let them marinate in there for 10 min. theyll cook quickly.

serve with rice, lots of lime and a cold mexican beer :fire

easy as hell to make and one of the spiciest foods you can make at home.

edit: if youre gonna make this dont eat the sauce alone. youll pay heavily for it. its not that type of salsa eventhough it tastes amazing lol.

ooh yeah, this place around my way does a recipe like that...it's a deep, savory heat, not just straight fire.

I order the shrimp with the head on so everything gets appropriately cooked and marinated, but remove them because of an arbitrary mental block.

giphy.gif

I like the flavor of spicy food but not the burn. Some people just like burning the **** outta their mouths and I don't understand that. Like, wow you're so tough for eating that chile pepper that makes people cry, but what's the point Chad?

I like the flavor of spicy food but not the burn. Some people just like burning the **** outta their mouths and I don't understand that. Like, wow you're so tough for eating that chile pepper that makes people cry, but what's the point Chad?

I dont understand those pepper eating contests. So stupid to me

I've only gone out to eat Indian food a few times. Our server always recommends us to get mild instead of spicy. I wanna try spicy but not end up having to chug milk and yogurt sauce.

Tell them you want it "Punjabi spicy" and it'll have a little extra kick to it

i remember going to this thai spot that just opened up in the neighborhood and i asked for spicy
:lol:
tongue felt like it was on fire and sweating like i just ran a marathon
luckily i didnt get the bursts coming outta of my booty hole

Cant stand when people can't stand spicy food and cry like lil babys about it. Especially when my own people complain about spicy food. We brown foo what you trippin on??

you can only get the "one chip" online and arent they sold out?

company making a killin selling this :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom