Who loves Happy Endings? Cancelled (sad face)

Not a huge fan bit this show is definitly better than any realty TV crap. I liked I stack a few episodes and watch them at once

Show never had a chance the way the moved it around over and over.

the end is nigh
tired.gif

Happy Endings moving to Friday Nights is pretty much the Kiss of Death.
mean.gif
frown.gif

Sinbrad  
laugh.gif

I could watch Elisha dance for hours.

Last edited:
This show gave me new found respect for Elisha. I was always on the fence on if she was just hot or a good actress. She destroys this part. Hope she takes more comedy roles

Why they keep coming out with these crappy reality shows>: Who the hell want to watch Celebrity Wife Swap?

They cost nothing to produce. Why pay writers when you can just let the buffoons on screen do everything for you? All you need to do is hire a few editors to chop it up, and boom.

Happy Endings moving to Friday Nights is pretty much the Kiss of Death. :smh: :frown:
Basically. Shows that last there are usually crap or reruns. Most times if you're in a prominent spot and get moved to a Friday it's over.

Such a shame. With the way things are going with Community and now Happy, I only have New Girl left and not much else until the cable comedies come back.

HAS THERE BEEN NEW SHOWS? I HAVEN'T SEEN MY DVR PICK UP ANY NEW RECORDINGS IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS

No, as I wrote a couple pages back, the state of the union and bachelor premiere pushed it back.. Plus they're getting moved around the schedule

It's bad just because shows on Friday mean lower ratings and it's a dumping ground

The whole Friday cancel/dumping ground thing is SUPER new to me. I grew up on TGIF (Family Matters, Step by Step, Full House, and Boy Meets World) and I was under the assumption Friday nights were the best shows. Stopped watching TV so much as I got older but once I finally find an awesome show, moving to Friday is a bad thing now??? Damn!

Different time but more importantly a different audience.

People watching shows like Happy Endings do not stay at home that late. Ratings always plummet when a show gets that Friday slot.

Yeah suppose you're right but I suppose they don't stay in on any night otherwise the show would've survived on Tuesday right? Damn shame too because this cast and set of writers has amazing chemistry rivaling the likes of Modern Family, Scrubs, and Always Sunny.

Back
Top Bottom