Who loves Happy Endings? Cancelled (sad face)

was on yahoo and they had a list of shows that arent currently up for renewal and/or cancelled....and happy endings was on it. I hope it gets picked up by a fx or comedy central

Hell even TBS! They picked up Cougar Town, why not Happy Endings? I just wanna see new episodes for atleast 3 more seasons. Brad and Jane gotta have a baby, Penny and Dude need to go through the marital process, Dave and Alex have to awkwardly go back to friendship and Max has to cause chaos in all of those situations.

So the network that will cancel the show and has the power to "save it" is asking the audience to save it

I thought it was a fan made video when I first saw it... then I saw it on ABC.

I'm already fed up with ABC. First they cancel Flash Forward and let "V" stay on. They didn't cancel that show where ailens are living next door. Now their promoting the @#$ out of Splash. :smh:

I'm already fed up with ABC. First they cancel Flash Forward and let "V" stay on. They didn't cancel that show where ailens are living next door. Now their promoting the @#$ out of Splash. :smh:

Flash Forward was doomed from jump

I could care less if this show airs on ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, FX, TBS, TNT, Comedy Central, Hulu, YouTube, hell even BET, as long as the cast and writers stay the same I'll keep watching it!

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I want the show to go.

It's just ******** for ABC to act like they wanna save a show that they just dumped onto Friday nights, and have all the power to save or cancel.

Last edited:
If you're talking to me I wasn't replying or commenting towards anybody's post. I was just making a general statement about my viewing dedication to the awesome show.

Well the noose is already tightened for this show.

ABC are some ******** and got some nerve with that commercial after moving the show to Fridays. Didn't learn a thing from Cougar Town and this show is vastly better.

I'll just watch out the rest of this season and try to cope with the loss.

Last edited:
Hope it doesn't get canceled but that commercial plus the other video with the cast basically begging for people just
to tivo the show... not looking good :smh: :frown:

Back
Top Bottom