Who on here watches Pawn Stars or American Pickers?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pawn stars is nicee..... Chumlee tho
pimp.gif

My roommates stay watching that pawn stars show.

It certainly wouldn't be my first choice, but some of the stuff I've seen on there is
pimp.gif

My roommates stay watching that pawn stars show.

It certainly wouldn't be my first choice, but some of the stuff I've seen on there is
pimp.gif

I watch both. Like Pawn Stars better though. The American Picker guys are kind of weird.

I watch both. Like Pawn Stars better though. The American Picker guys are kind of weird.

I don't like Pawn Stars anymore, those dudes get on my nerves.
American Pickers is cool, my dad was watching it last night

I don't like Pawn Stars anymore, those dudes get on my nerves.
American Pickers is cool, my dad was watching it last night

On the rare occasion I do watch TV,I catch Pawn Stars on the "hmmmm... let's see what's on TV *flips through channels* oh Pawn Stars is on!" tip.
**sidenote**
Did anyone catch the ep when the guy came in with a miniature Sundial?
That was hands down my favorite ep because the
owner tried to lowball the custy (AS USUAL) on the Sundial (which was worth a GRIP after his "friend who's an expert on Sundials" checked out the condition and broke down the history and various functions of said Sundial) and neither would budge on the price so the customer says "listen... we're in Vegas so how about this... we flip a coin... heads I take what you're offering,tails you give me the amount I want...
deal?" *owner thinks for a few seconds* "okay sure!"
*custy flips coin,catches coin,places coin on top of hand,waits a few seconds to uncover coin*
"IT'S TAILS!"
*owner*
mad.gif
*owner*

On the rare occasion I do watch TV,I catch Pawn Stars on the "hmmmm... let's see what's on TV *flips through channels* oh Pawn Stars is on!" tip.
**sidenote**
Did anyone catch the ep when the guy came in with a miniature Sundial?
That was hands down my favorite ep because the
owner tried to lowball the custy (AS USUAL) on the Sundial (which was worth a GRIP after his "friend who's an expert on Sundials" checked out the condition and broke down the history and various functions of said Sundial) and neither would budge on the price so the customer says "listen... we're in Vegas so how about this... we flip a coin... heads I take what you're offering,tails you give me the amount I want...
deal?" *owner thinks for a few seconds* "okay sure!"
*custy flips coin,catches coin,places coin on top of hand,waits a few seconds to uncover coin*
"IT'S TAILS!"
*owner*
mad.gif
*owner*

watch pawn stars every time i catch it...american pickers if im bored at 2-3am yep

watch pawn stars every time i catch it...american pickers if im bored at 2-3am yep

I watch both but pawn stars is much funnier. They lowball every person that goes in there,its hilarious. I don't think there is any way that chumlee is really that stupid in real life though. I would never let him work at my business

Back
Top Bottom