Who on here watches Pawn Stars or American Pickers?

I watch both but pawn stars is much funnier. They lowball every person that goes in there,its hilarious. I don't think there is any way that chumlee is really that stupid in real life though. I would never let him work at my business

Pawn Stars is heavy on my DVR. I'm always impressed by the wide array of knowledge the Dad and Old Man seem to have.

Pawn Stars is heavy on my DVR. I'm always impressed by the wide array of knowledge the Dad and Old Man seem to have.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I don't like Pawn Stars anymore, those dudes get on my nerves.
I still watch Pawn Stars, but I'm starting to feel the same way.  I absolutely hate Cory.  I bet he's the biggest douche in real life.

Second, it just really annoys me how they do their teases at the beginning of the show or before a commercial.  Basically, if they tease something is fake, it's real and worth a lot.  If they tease something is worth a ton, then it's probably worth nothing.  It's the same thing every freaking time.  Plus, they put in random sound effects or voice overs of something "shocking" happening that never actually happens when you watch the segments.  Little things like that piss me off.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I don't like Pawn Stars anymore, those dudes get on my nerves.
I still watch Pawn Stars, but I'm starting to feel the same way.  I absolutely hate Cory.  I bet he's the biggest douche in real life.

Second, it just really annoys me how they do their teases at the beginning of the show or before a commercial.  Basically, if they tease something is fake, it's real and worth a lot.  If they tease something is worth a ton, then it's probably worth nothing.  It's the same thing every freaking time.  Plus, they put in random sound effects or voice overs of something "shocking" happening that never actually happens when you watch the segments.  Little things like that piss me off.

I watch them both but prefer American Pickers.  The only part I like about Pawn Stars is when they have the experts come in to tell them what they have.

I watch them both but prefer American Pickers.  The only part I like about Pawn Stars is when they have the experts come in to tell them what they have.

I love this show, but I it gets me mad at the same time. I know it's their job to get the best deal for their buys, but sometimes they be playing people bad.
laugh.gif

Will continue watching.

American Pickers makes me want to drive around my city looking for garage sales.

I love this show, but I it gets me mad at the same time. I know it's their job to get the best deal for their buys, but sometimes they be playing people bad.
laugh.gif

Will continue watching.

American Pickers makes me want to drive around my city looking for garage sales.

Its great seeing how much they lowball people and how desperate the people looking to pawn their items are. If I have something old that I think might be of value, a pawn shop is one of the last places I would go to.

Its great seeing how much they lowball people and how desperate the people looking to pawn their items are. If I have something old that I think might be of value, a pawn shop is one of the last places I would go to.

I watch both....prefer Pawn Stars tho...tell you what, I gotta a buddy of mine who'se an expert on this sort of thing...let me give him a call and have him take a look.

I watch both....prefer Pawn Stars tho...tell you what, I gotta a buddy of mine who'se an expert on this sort of thing...let me give him a call and have him take a look.

Back
Top Bottom