Who prefers David Letterman over the rest of the late night shows?

ferguson, fallon and kimmel are sleepers. I'm tired of Leno. Letterman still is funny because he's sometimes a jerk to the people he has on his show and can make fun of himself.

ferguson, fallon and kimmel are sleepers. I'm tired of Leno. Letterman still is funny because he's sometimes a jerk to the people he has on his show and can make fun of himself.

i find myself watching kimmel more than the other guys.  i enjoy his show the most.
i'll tune into ferguson and letterman once in a while.  i like when letterman grills his guests and makes them uncomfortable.

i hate leno's interviewing.  he just kisses butt the whole time.

i want to see how conan's new show will be.

i find myself watching kimmel more than the other guys.  i enjoy his show the most.
i'll tune into ferguson and letterman once in a while.  i like when letterman grills his guests and makes them uncomfortable.

i hate leno's interviewing.  he just kisses butt the whole time.

i want to see how conan's new show will be.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I used to like Leno more, but after what he did to Conan I can't even watch him. I feel like I'm watching a robot knowing what he did and I hope his show goes under. He's such a ruthless and cold-blooded man after how he pissed on Conan, don't feel a connection with his jokes anymore. Plus his show got even worse after Kevin Eubanks left. Letterman is the best right now, but Conan might be again when he returns.
THIS.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I used to like Leno more, but after what he did to Conan I can't even watch him. I feel like I'm watching a robot knowing what he did and I hope his show goes under. He's such a ruthless and cold-blooded man after how he pissed on Conan, don't feel a connection with his jokes anymore. Plus his show got even worse after Kevin Eubanks left. Letterman is the best right now, but Conan might be again when he returns.
THIS.

u gotta be kidding if you think Jimmy Fallon is hilarious
sick.gif

Letterman: Never liked his act. I get what he's trying to do, but it's just not that funny. However, he's definitely the best at interviewing.
Leno: Used to like him more but after the Conan thing I've started to hate him- he's corny as hell and also comes off cocky as hell.
Conan: Consistent, I definitely can't wait to watch his show on TBS
Fallon: He sucked horribly in the beginning, but I have to admit recently his show has been better. He's not that funny, but you can tell he's improving and getting more comfortable with it, and in a couple years he'll could be pretty good. His "Thank You Notes" is cool.
Ferguson: Never bothered watching...might watch sometime.
Kimmel: Doesn't hold much back, but doesn't have that much personality. Better than Leno or Letterman though IMO.

Letterman: Never liked his act. I get what he's trying to do, but it's just not that funny. However, he's definitely the best at interviewing.
Leno: Used to like him more but after the Conan thing I've started to hate him- he's corny as hell and also comes off cocky as hell.
Conan: Consistent, I definitely can't wait to watch his show on TBS
Fallon: He sucked horribly in the beginning, but I have to admit recently his show has been better. He's not that funny, but you can tell he's improving and getting more comfortable with it, and in a couple years he'll could be pretty good. His "Thank You Notes" is cool.
Ferguson: Never bothered watching...might watch sometime.
Kimmel: Doesn't hold much back, but doesn't have that much personality. Better than Leno or Letterman though IMO.

Dont sleep on Jimmy Fallon , last time he played some Roger federrer skit I almost cried laughing

At de bar wit Roger Federrer

Dont sleep on Jimmy Fallon , last time he played some Roger federrer skit I almost cried laughing

At de bar wit Roger Federrer

Back
Top Bottom