Who would you prefer a male or female for your haircut?

I cut my own hair. I let a woman cut my hair once as a kid and she burned the **$ out of my neck. Never again
30t6p3b.gif

I cut my own hair. I let a woman cut my hair once as a kid and she burned the **$ out of my neck. Never again
30t6p3b.gif

male..preferably in barbershops

one time i did try a female to cut my hair..but surprise, surprise, she messed it up
mad.gif

male..preferably in barbershops

one time i did try a female to cut my hair..but surprise, surprise, she messed it up
mad.gif

Male...and I'm a female. Females never cut my hair exactly how I want it. They always try to hit me with the, "how about this instead?" 
indifferent.gif

Male...and I'm a female. Females never cut my hair exactly how I want it. They always try to hit me with the, "how about this instead?" 
indifferent.gif

My ex sister sister used to cut mine. She is nice with the clippers. She has a shop now making nice paper. 20yr cute hispanic chick that cut any grain of hair she stays booked up for days. She's open Sundays and Mondays.

My ex sister sister used to cut mine. She is nice with the clippers. She has a shop now making nice paper. 20yr cute hispanic chick that cut any grain of hair she stays booked up for days. She's open Sundays and Mondays.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

where she from?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

where she from?

I went to a salon that had a barbershop inside for the first time. I was hoping to let dude try doing a fauxhawk for me since I heard he did a good job on someone and I ended up with the asian lady. The fauxhawk came out bad, not what I expected. I just wanted to shake my head when she faced me in front of the mirror.

I went to a salon that had a barbershop inside for the first time. I was hoping to let dude try doing a fauxhawk for me since I heard he did a good job on someone and I ended up with the asian lady. The fauxhawk came out bad, not what I expected. I just wanted to shake my head when she faced me in front of the mirror.

Back
Top Bottom