Who would you prefer a male or female for your haircut?

Ehhh I haven't had my hair cut by many men so I'm not sure... I'm slack with getting my hair cut anyway. Healthy long hair ftw!

Ehhh I haven't had my hair cut by many men so I'm not sure... I'm slack with getting my hair cut anyway. Healthy long hair ftw!

not trying to be prejudice, but i don't think i could trust a female to give me a bald fade + line up.  i've had females cut my hair when i was younger and let's just say... i'm not trying to relive those days
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

not trying to be prejudice, but i don't think i could trust a female to give me a bald fade + line up.  i've had females cut my hair when i was younger and let's just say... i'm not trying to relive those days
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

Male...and I'm a female. Females never cut my hair exactly how I want it. They always try to hit me with the, "how about this instead?" 
indifferent.gif

Tagged pics of you getting alleged haircut 

Male...and I'm a female. Females never cut my hair exactly how I want it. They always try to hit me with the, "how about this instead?" 
indifferent.gif

Tagged pics of you getting alleged haircut 

to me it dont matter if its a he or she if that person knows how to cut hair and cut hair well then im letting he/she cut my hair
but what do i know my last haircut was a 1 buzzed all over by myself shapeup by the homie

to me it dont matter if its a he or she if that person knows how to cut hair and cut hair well then im letting he/she cut my hair
but what do i know my last haircut was a 1 buzzed all over by myself shapeup by the homie

I'm white, i get my hair cut at a salon, my hair is longer, Female all day.

Had the same hairdresser for about 3 years now.  She is 26 smoking hot....

come at me bro

I'm white, i get my hair cut at a salon, my hair is longer, Female all day.

Had the same hairdresser for about 3 years now.  She is 26 smoking hot....

come at me bro

indifferent.gif

YES, or they cut it shorter than you want them to
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

YES, or they cut it shorter than you want them to
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom