Who'd win in a fight You this year, or You last year?

cs02132

Supporter
id ##*% my !%#@% @%@ from last year up

i started lifting/training in march last yaer
laugh.gif

Lets say all of a sudden you get stuck in a time warp back to Feb 2008, and there you are face to face with yourself. You're in shock, but all of a suddenyou have the instinct to kill.

You start fighting with yourself, in a heavenly epic battle, do you think you can kick your butt last year? Or will last year you kick your butt this year?

I think I'd be killed by myself last year, not only was I more attractive last year, I was in better shape. Not like I'm not attractive now, because IAM!

-Jacob

Last year I wasn't a teen..
This year I'm a teen..
I would definitely kill my last years self..

I would definitely win as the person I am now

Been training and I am now quicker and all around stronger

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

This year I'm a teen..
You're only 13??? Wow what has this board come to?

but on topic id woop my last yrs *@* just another yr older now

I would f last years me up so bad.....I'm bigger faster stronger....word to the BFS program
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Lets say all of a sudden you get stuck in a time warp back to Feb 2008, and there you are face to face with yourself. You're in shock, but all of a sudden you have the instinct to kill.

You start fighting with yourself, in a heavenly epic battle, do you think you can kick your butt last year? Or will last year you kick your butt this year?

I think I'd be killed by myself last year, not only was I more attractive last year, I was in better shape. Not like I'm not attractive now, because I AM!

-Jacob
You strike me as someone I would not enjoy but others would.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Lets say all of a sudden you get stuck in a time warp back to Feb 2008, and there you are face to face with yourself. You're in shock, but all of a sudden you have the instinct to kill.

I think I'd be killed by myself last year, not only was I more attractive last year, I was in better shape. Not like I'm not attractive now, because I AM!

-Jacob
You strike me as someone I would not enjoy but others would.

You'd be surprised, I'm not how I am online.

Last years me > this years me.

Lifting and running 5 days a week > no lifting and playing 2 hours of soccer a week.

this year would definitely own last year because i spent 5 days a week in the gym since college started.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

This year I'm a teen..
i could tell , your name says jp the 3.. but in roman numerals it says 4 in your avy...

%*!#!*@

I would kick my last year's +%+. I was skinny as hell last year, i practically had no muscles whatsoever.

last year me would merk now-me.

i was on a whole nother steez last year, i'm so much more laid back now...

This time last year I was tripping over a female. The new me would spank that asc.

Back
Top Bottom