Whos a better seller, Kobe or Lebron?

Yes, agree with zyzz... We need figures.

But if you think about it, they still release
new kobe colorways into the next season. so it's a full year of colorways released.

Yes, agree with zyzz... We need figures.

But if you think about it, they still release
new kobe colorways into the next season. so it's a full year of colorways released.

kobes about to dip in popularity with the price hike. nike is getting dumb as jordan brand these days...

kobes about to dip in popularity with the price hike. nike is getting dumb as jordan brand these days...

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

im the only one who wears lebron to play ball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everyone is wearing kobes since im in LA.

good move.
rockin kobes in LA is looking no other than fanboys lmao
Idiot. People wear whatever they feel most comfortable to play ball in
LMAO. 
you a fanboy of kobe? 

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

im the only one who wears lebron to play ball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everyone is wearing kobes since im in LA.

good move.
rockin kobes in LA is looking no other than fanboys lmao
Idiot. People wear whatever they feel most comfortable to play ball in
LMAO. 
you a fanboy of kobe? 

Im from LA and kobes all day FTW!!!

but i do have some lebrons and out of all the 8's the PS 8's (V3) arare actually better outdoor bball shoes then the Kobe vi's... but in the gym its del sols vi's all day

Im from LA and kobes all day FTW!!!

but i do have some lebrons and out of all the 8's the PS 8's (V3) arare actually better outdoor bball shoes then the Kobe vi's... but in the gym its del sols vi's all day

Originally Posted by NobleKane

How much are they going up in price?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

How much are they going up in price?

lebrons shoes get a higher dollar value on limited releases over kobes as well as the msrp being higher to begin with

lebrons shoes get a higher dollar value on limited releases over kobes as well as the msrp being higher to begin with

Originally Posted by W Alston

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Really? Source?

Every colorway that released prior to the Fall of '09 eventually sold out.  I don't count the gradient, Phila, or/and Spidey colorway that released in Fall '09

You do know that suggesting this is not proof of anything, correct? Do you have anything as what was pictured, showing the LeBrons in front, anything that shows that what you are stating is fact? I'd love to see it!

Show me something like this, or direct me to it, thanks!

November 2010)
[table][tr][td]NIKE[/td][td]1[/td][td]M NK AIR MAX LEBRON 8 BLK/RED/WHT/MTGLD[/td][td]$157.14[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]2[/td][td]M AJ JRDN RETRO 9 BLK/RED/CHAR[/td][td]$139.47[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]3[/td][td]M AJ AJF 10 WHT/BLK/STEEL GRY[/td][td]$138.88[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]4[/td][td]M AJ JRDN RETRO 2 BLK/WHT[/td][td]$133.84[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]5[/td][td]M AJ AJF 4 BLK/RED/STEALTH[/td][td]$148.18[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]6[/td][td]M AJ JRDN RETRO 9 WHT/RED/BLK[/td][td]$144.53[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]7[/td][td]M AJ JRDN TAKE FLIGHT WHT/BLK/RED[/td][td]$147.90[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE[/td][td]8[/td][td]M NK HYPERDUNK 2010 BLK/BLK/GRY[/td][td]$117.07[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE[/td][td]9[/td][td]M NK HYPERDUNK 2010 WHT/BLK/MTSLV[/td][td]$112.45

[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE[/td][td]10[/td][td]M NK HYPERDUNK 2010 WHT/NVY[/td][td]$113.73[/td][/tr][/table]

Bro log off your computer and you can see for yourself.  Sometimes you don't need numbers to realize if a shoe is selling or not. 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Really? Source?

Every colorway that released prior to the Fall of '09 eventually sold out.  I don't count the gradient, Phila, or/and Spidey colorway that released in Fall '09

You do know that suggesting this is not proof of anything, correct? Do you have anything as what was pictured, showing the LeBrons in front, anything that shows that what you are stating is fact? I'd love to see it!

Show me something like this, or direct me to it, thanks!

November 2010)
[table][tr][td]NIKE[/td][td]1[/td][td]M NK AIR MAX LEBRON 8 BLK/RED/WHT/MTGLD[/td][td]$157.14[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]2[/td][td]M AJ JRDN RETRO 9 BLK/RED/CHAR[/td][td]$139.47[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]3[/td][td]M AJ AJF 10 WHT/BLK/STEEL GRY[/td][td]$138.88[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]4[/td][td]M AJ JRDN RETRO 2 BLK/WHT[/td][td]$133.84[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]5[/td][td]M AJ AJF 4 BLK/RED/STEALTH[/td][td]$148.18[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]6[/td][td]M AJ JRDN RETRO 9 WHT/RED/BLK[/td][td]$144.53[/td][/tr][tr][td]JORDAN[/td][td]7[/td][td]M AJ JRDN TAKE FLIGHT WHT/BLK/RED[/td][td]$147.90[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE[/td][td]8[/td][td]M NK HYPERDUNK 2010 BLK/BLK/GRY[/td][td]$117.07[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE[/td][td]9[/td][td]M NK HYPERDUNK 2010 WHT/BLK/MTSLV[/td][td]$112.45

[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKE[/td][td]10[/td][td]M NK HYPERDUNK 2010 WHT/NVY[/td][td]$113.73[/td][/tr][/table]

Bro log off your computer and you can see for yourself.  Sometimes you don't need numbers to realize if a shoe is selling or not. 

Back
Top Bottom