who's gotta onesie?

onesies are 
pimp.gif
... did you cop at Target?.. ive been trying to get that glow-in-the-dark dinosaur joint.. but i guess it was a quickstrike 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Notice Im in a hotel in the onesie pic riight?  well what I was with the past few days 
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Good stuff FHC, that's win right there, she got a twin sister, I can mess with?

Where these females be at in the Bay, though? I'm gonna visit X-Mas time and I might need to get myself into some holiday cheer.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Notice Im in a hotel in the onesie pic riight?  well what I was with the past few days 
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Good stuff FHC, that's win right there, she got a twin sister, I can mess with?

Where these females be at in the Bay, though? I'm gonna visit X-Mas time and I might need to get myself into some holiday cheer.
smile.gif

Onesies are the bomb! I haven't found one to fit me nowadays, even the XXL in kids is too short. Imagine the onesie with a bonnet and bib for Halloween? Maybe with a lollipop thrown in? Easy costume.

Onesies are the bomb! I haven't found one to fit me nowadays, even the XXL in kids is too short. Imagine the onesie with a bonnet and bib for Halloween? Maybe with a lollipop thrown in? Easy costume.

Applaud em 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But really though, I'd rock one of these in the winter since I live by myself...but it doesn't look more comfortable than a robe. That dropseat is clutch though if you've gotta pinch a loaf out.

Applaud em 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But really though, I'd rock one of these in the winter since I live by myself...but it doesn't look more comfortable than a robe. That dropseat is clutch though if you've gotta pinch a loaf out.

Back
Top Bottom