Who's spending $350 on the Olympic pack?

6/7 Olympic pack $350

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Want a pair I just don't know where to cop em online I work release date like every Saturday ...meaning every release date lol

I like the VIs but don't like the VIIs at all. If I do get them I'd sell/trade the VIIs. No way I'd pay a penny above 1/2 retail which is gonna be about 180-185 after taxes, & even that's kinda pushing it b/c I dont like them that much.

Last edited:
Definitely would have to be for retail & an easy cop. I already know all these little kid beasts are drawing up blueprints for their campout strategies. :smh::smh::smh:

hopefully someone those copping are happy with their purchase i can't see myself buying these even with funds

i just found out that no stores around me will have these..will they be releasing on NDC, FNL, etc???

This release in my opinion will be a real pita. A lot of you youngins will be camping for days which gives me little hope of buying at retail.
One store near me said they will have a raffle so that at least it gives me a legit chance.

If I strike out on the lottery, maybe, just maybe the planets will be aligned just right and I'll get lucky online, otherwise I will have to
resort to buying from a reseller. I just want these badly!

Last edited:
I don't dislike these but there's no "need" for me to get these.

At this point in my life:

OG colorways > Retro+ and packs.

I don't dislike these but there's no "need" for me to get these.
At this point in my life:
OG colorways > Retro+ and packs.
Agreed, but if you had extra $$$ lying around, probably should cop. $175 per shoe, if you like only one pair, split the pack with someone.

I will be, and I'll rock them 6s the same day. 7s are trash, maybe I'll find someone to split with me. Or trade the 7s for the Olympics since I missed out.

If I can get my hands on these it is definite cop and flip...Can at least double your money on these...easy no brainer

I'm gonna pass. I can't compete with the kids these days and $350 is steep for wanting only 1 pair out of the package.

Everybody talking about selling the 7's? What are you gonna sell them for? Nobody wants them :lol:

Everybody talking about selling the 7's? What are you gonna sell them for? Nobody wants them :lol:

Naw some people do want the 7s the 6s are just more popular. Shouldn't be too hard to get half retail price of the pack for the 7s.

Am i only the one that thinks the 6's would pop with white laces, and gold lace locks?

Naw IF I get them those gold laces are coming out, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom