Why all the hate on the XX1 and XX2?

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

i was just curious as to why these 2 sig shoes get so much hate.
because they're both
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

not really wack...but da stealth XX's were a tuff act to follow.

TheFuture2236 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NY GIANTS 11 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^Ha!

No hate for the 21 here. I wear the red suede all the time. The XX1 PE remain amongst the elite basketball Jordans of all time. XX1 low are super tight.

XX2...the black red are classics. I even like certain colors of the XX2 PE. The XX2 5/8s are great -aside from the name!
I agree with NY GIANTS 11..... The XXI PE's are the best basketball shoe that I have played in
I need to find another pair of these kicks in the black/white colorway in a sz 12

I agree I love to hoop in the XXI PE's perfect fit, perfect tracktion everything you need in a hoop shoe is in the XXI PE!!

I personally hate them both. I own a pair of all black 21s because they were on sale for 80 bucks so i figured why not. I ball in them every once in a while.But they are soooooo bulky. You can't wear them casually without looking stupid. The 22s are just plain to me nothing too special and the omega's makeme want to throw up. I own a pair of chutney 20s that i ball in and i love them although no ventalation.

and ftr i like the 23s

i don't particularly care for the PE's (any of them) but the standard XX1's and XX2's are hot. I really need me a pair of XX1's.

imo XX - XX3 > IX, X, XII-XIX by FAR

21s are Ok, the design is a bit conservative tho. However, the 22s I don't like at all. They played it TOO safe with these; absolutely no appeal IMO. The"jordan camoflouge" print on the back of the shoe absolutely ruined all, if any, chance for me to like the shoe.

colorways make the shoes. although the first xx1 colorway doesnt do anything for me, the red suede is dope. the xx2' s are just busy...but imo arent thatbad

No hate here, I like both. I'm also looking for balling shoes and came across XXI PE (black/white) at my local shop for $90. DIdn't know if they weregood to ball in. I might have to swoop one up after hearing a few of you guys like to ball in them. But before I do, how good are they for ball?

i have love for EVERY SINGLE SIG MODEL in at least 1 colorway... but definitely no hate for XX1's or XX2's here.

I LOVE the graphite suede XX1 AND th red suede XX1.

ONLY XX2's that are wack are the basketball XX2's (oh, and of course the XX2 PE's are WACK!!!!)
oh, and forgot... the omegas are kinda lame too.

but championhood is prolly right... there a lot of hate cause the XX's were a pretty tough act to follow.

question...

i see there are a lot of people who really like the red suede XX1, (and i am one of the few who copped on RD)...

but my question to those people is... how come there's never any mention of the GRAPHITE suede XX1 along with the red??????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

i love the 21's and 22's
pimp.gif

got love for both too. The Grey 21s are my fav. I cant wait for the Countdown Pack with the black/red pair. The Stealth XX2s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The 21's I could have done without. The 22's on the other hand were the first newly released, non-retro, Jordans I have bought since the Ginger16's. They are excellent performers, however I wouldn't dare wear the Blacks because of the Nubuck. I remember way back in Ninth grade when I woreboth the Infr-Red 6 as well as the Bourdeaux 7, the front toecap on both wore out within the first week of playing. I probably went through a few sharpiestrying to keep them lookind decent! I wouldn't do that to my 22's.

As for the 20's, I am still KICKING myself for not picking up numerous pairs of the stealths!

they look like regular bball shoes -_-
and like the others like from I - XV look unique and hot =]

I liked the white/red/black XXI's as well as the red suede.
Both of the Bulls colorways on the XXII's r pretty hot.
I think these two models get overlooked b/c of how hot and monumental the XX's & XXIII's are.

i like the strong suede colors of the XX1's and the thick nubuck of the XX2's. the shape of the XX1's are not that clean but the XX2's in whiteare way dope. clean color with the strong white, thick material and sharp edged shape similar to a jet make these one of the cleanest looking shoe for J'sespecially in some basketball shorts to wear during the summer!

i think the xx1 is the most comfortable jordan ive ever worn, and i wear them to work with khaki or green cargos all the time. good quality on the blacktumbled leather and they still look great.

i liked the xx2 in photos, but didnt look as great in person and not as comfortable as xx1. the durabuck usually came roughed up from being tossed aroundduring shipping and the quality of it looks nearly as bad as the retros. i like the reflective camo print, though.

just looked at my black XX2's DS and JB has never come out with a black as deep in color and texture than these. the inner red stitching is also top notch!

Originally Posted by 23thegreatest23

just looked at my black XX2's DS and JB has never come out with a black as deep in color and texture than these.

did you ever experience the black/metallic aj v? they were amazing.

Back
Top Bottom