Why are NY females so gassed up? vol. !#@@+ you're not that cute.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I know the exact reason, it be the BEAST that be trying 2 HOLLA at them..

they gas their heads up WAAAY 2 much, making them feel pricelist...

and when the BEAST do that, they have no idea on the effects of what they do..

the after effect being, mess it up for the non beast, trying 2 holla...
roll.gif

wow, pricelist?
CYSTER
PRICELIST

NT can't spell

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Everything about NY is overrated, including the females. If you wanna see some fine !!% females....Come down south, we got the best women down here
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I'VE LIVED IN NEW YORK, CALI, HOUSTON, MEMPHIS, AND NOW THE CLEVELAND AREA BUT EVERYTIME I VISIT ATLANTA I'M MORE CONVICED THAT ATLANTA HAS THEBEST WOMEN.

I agree Atl got Mad Females and they real nice with there's too But You ever Think is Bc a lot of dudes From there and I mean No Disrespect to my Atlpeoples but A lot of them Dudes is Sweeter than Your Grandma's Iced tea in the summer Time

NY women are like that because YOU OUT OF TOWNERS come and gass them up like they the best..Then when they reject the out of towners, they wanna complaina boutNY females and how NY males come and take all their foreign women

Originally Posted by FlyNY

NY women are like that because YOU OUT OF TOWNERS come and gass them up like they the best..Then when they reject the out of towners, they wanna complaina bout NY females and how NY males come and take all their foreign women
Get out of here. Native New York fellas do that themselves. SIMPIN AT ITS FINEST. That is why these females are always gabbin' on theirIphones and Sidekicks taking about the men they got or disrespecting the men on the other line..

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Smedroc

NY dudes simpin too hard

Hey pipe down there my good chap. You're from a land where bad-toothed women reign supreme. Dudes getting domed up cheesgrater style that's why he's mad. Cheerio!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Naw but not surprisingly the chicks from NY Ive met in various states(not in NY) always got that
grin.gif
attitude.

Surprisingly though Atlanta chicks is
glasses.gif
. really approachable.

laugh.gif

it's because even on their worst days you got these lame dudes tryna beat and fillin em with octane

got em gassed up, bout to get blast up sup

it was really crazy when i was talking to this dude from arizona last year.... totally different breed, it blew my mind

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'VE LIVED IN NEW YORK, CALI, HOUSTON, MEMPHIS, AND NOW THE CLEVELAND AREA BUT EVERYTIME I VISIT ATLANTA I'M MORE CONVICED THAT ATLANTA HAS THE BEST WOMEN.
NVM. I thought you said you lived in ATL. They have too many DL brothers down there.

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'VE LIVED IN NEW YORK, CALI, HOUSTON, MEMPHIS, AND NOW THE CLEVELAND AREA BUT EVERYTIME I VISIT ATLANTA I'M MORE CONVICED THAT ATLANTA HAS THE BEST WOMEN.
And you have the most homosexuals after San Fran.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Smedroc

NY dudes simpin too hard
Hey pipe down there my good chap. You're from a land where bad-toothed women reign supreme. Dudes getting domed up cheesgrater style that's why he's mad. Cheerio!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I know the exact reason, it be the BEAST that be trying 2 HOLLA at them..

they gas their heads up WAAAY 2 much, making them feel pricelist...

and when the BEAST do that, they have no idea on the effects of what they do..

the after effect being, mess it up for the non beast, trying 2 holla...
roll.gif

wow, pricelist?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got me dying here
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG @ Pricelist ... son must have a mean lisp .

LESS SIMPIN, more pimpin
pimp.gif
. I suppose to go to NYC this summer watch me pull racks of them JOs . All females are some what gassed up, because ofsimps...... Some of them NYC chicks do be gassed up too much, how you gone act like a 10 when you look like a +%+#!+$ dude
sick.gif
And stating that the atl has alot of gay men still don't defeat the fact that hell our females are better looking and most are not "stank" when it comes to attitude. Who givesa shhhh if homosexuals are here that means more women for the straight man
pimp.gif

who cares? you sound extra salty.

why dont you find a chick with lower self esteem or who looks better than the "gassed up" NY chicks and call it a day? then everyone will besatisfied; you dont want the ny chicks and they dont want you.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

LESS SIMPIN, more pimpin
pimp.gif
. I suppose to go to NYC this summer watch me pull racks of them JOs . All females are some what gassed up, because of simps...... Some of them NYC chicks do be gassed up too much, how you gone act like a 10 when you look like a +%+#!+$ dude
sick.gif
And stating that the atl has a lot of gay men still don't defeat the fact that hell our females are better looking and most are not "stank" when it comes to attitude. Who gives a shhhh if homosexuals are here that means more women for the straight man
pimp.gif

91129__sigel_l.jpg

Non NYER'S bunch of hatin' @%@ N's..

roll.gif

$%%!%%# from New York though swear they everything though.. No lie Brooklyn chicks be the worst..

"Baby aint nothing like a Brooklyn girl"

$!#$$... there's Queens shorties..
pimp.gif

And I'm a straight Brooklyn dude, but chicks from BK & I guess NY as a unit all got gassed up by Beyonce.. Now they all think they divas..

*EDIT*

So that's why you gotta hit em with the swag & shut em down before they even THINK bout getting gassed up.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i dont care why they are so gassed they come down south n get ran thru anyway. I love that accent too.
This dude knows what he's talkin about...they be all gassed up when they around ya'll lames, butsoon as they meet a dude from the south...
laugh.gif

I don't ever remember at time in my life that I actually simped to a New York girl. In most cases, they easier toholler at than the girls I live around (I live in the Midwest...originally from the South). A lot of times, I was the one that got approached. So I don'tknow what goes down in NY, but it seems a lot of ya'll are not smashing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

laugh.gif

it's because even on their worst days you got these lame dudes tryna beat and fillin em with octane

got em gassed up, bout to get blast up sup

it was really crazy when i was talking to this dude from arizona last year.... totally different breed, it blew my mind

Your a lame

On some real New York +@!+!

im not gon lie i tell the chicks nething they wanna hear...whether it b that they are beautiful or watever, but i dnt b takin em out or nuttin...is thatconcidered gassin em up? lol

yup @ md.

i keeps it funky with a chick, cause real talk if you simp from day 1 you gonna be expected to simp on day 13..

i think it has everything to do with the Ny mindset. both males and females in NY are all about hearing something different or saying something different soyou gotta come across as such

everyone wants to have something to talk about whether they dealing with a person or not so it carries right into male female relationships

its a big place where its hard to stick out so whatever it takes to stick out always holds value

Back
Top Bottom