Why are there ads on NikeTalk? The answer is inside.

If it is as easy to get a screen name on ISS as the newer Niketalk once we move to Yuku, then won't many people have a lot of user accounts? There is no longer having to be accepted? Once you sign up, recieve the email, then you are good? Seems like it... I rather have a different username for once we move. So we don't have to keep the same name? We just make a new account?
For Sale: Nike Foamposite Pro in Carolina/White size 8 DS. PM me or email me for offers. Info in profile...

Unlimited viewing For Teh Win!!! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I'm looking forward to this Yuku movement. All the additional features sound sweet.

Quote:
additionally -- banned SN will stay banned.

I want "vinsanity77" back... :frown:
frown.gif

I'll Paypal you, Dirty. :wink:
wink.gif
..... :lol:
laugh.gif

Ya'll can put ads on this thing all you want, but for those users (like me) who dont want to see the ads, we should have a right not to see them...

So...

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT WANT TO SEE THE ADS, SWITCH TO FIREFOX

RIP "Mr.P" 10/29/05
RIP Hector Rivera , forever in our hearts. 5/27/2005
USMC

DO NOT BUY FROM UPTEMPOAIR.

why do the ads at the top of the screen annoy everybody? it's not like there's an ad at the top, middle and bottom of the screen. do you guys get mad when you go to a news website and they have ads plastered all over the place?

edit:

yuku has your name on reserve (i think). cuz i just tried to register and it said my name is already on reserve w/ ezboard.

and this pic came up when i went to the homepage of yuku

homepage_image_04.jpg

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

R.I.P. Nana
5-5-1938 - 5-30-2003

ok i understand why we have ads.. but why ads that sell fake nike products? i know NT dosnt not support any of that

Freshsince1982

Quote:
As for the fake sites showing up, it's because Google reads what's on the pages and shows up relevant ads most of the time. It's not NT's fault. So if you see fake shoe sites, you have to PM one of the mods about it so it's filtered out.

R.I.P. Nana
5-5-1938 - 5-30-2003

Quote:
Youll be able to upload your own pictures in one click, drag and drop pictures right into NikeTalk posts, and start your own user groups

The wave movement.
pimp.gif

Alright it's coo with me.
Rockets for 06-07 1st playoff spot
...and then a championship

It isnt about having the ads, its about having a choice

the choice of seeing the ads or not seeing them

I am still going to promote firefox.

Promoting firefox is not agaisnt the forum rules.

for those of you who choose not to see those ads, switch to firefox

www.mozilla.com/firefox/
RIP "Mr.P" 10/29/05
RIP Hector Rivera , forever in our hearts. 5/27/2005
USMC
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT WANT TO SEE THE ADS, SWITCH TO FIREFOX
DO NOT BUY FROM UPTEMPOAIR.

^^ the ads are on my firefox, genius.

do they really bother you that much or are you just causing a stink to make a name for yourself? Seems more the latter than the former.

do you get paid to tell everyone to switch to firefox SephirothXII? that is the third post you made about firefox in this thread.
R.I.P. Nana
5-5-1938 - 5-30-2003

Quote:
It isnt about having the ads, its about having a choice

the choice of seeing the ads or not seeing them
you have a choice..
ezsupporters do not see the ads.

like I said to you over PM.

promote firefox all you want but I'm not about to let you post and promote a tutorial on how to disable the ads that will serve to keep NT running.

the staff is not making ONE cent off of this. ZERO...nada. it's going towards the hosting of NT...period.

to use a corollary to your point of...
Quote:
without users like me, NIKETALK would not exist
which...btw...is disputable....

but nonetheless...without the revenue from these ads... NIKETALK won't exist
[table]T E A M N E R D [/table]​

Yeah SephirothXII i'm all for rebelin against the man or whatever, but doing what youre doing is just gonna help kill NT. And not to be hurt anyones feelings here, but youre comming off as real rude to the Mods and Admins tryna help us out, and the rest of the community if you know what i mean. Just enjoy your Firefox and lets try and make NT some money.
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom