Why aren't people buying the Verizon iPhone?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Because we have android phones =)

Basically.
2 of my cousins on verizon have a droid X and droid 2...i asked them if they wanted da iphone 4..their response?

1r44xv.gif

lol. I had a droid but when it broke 2 weeks ago (4th droid since last november ) but I was able to have them send me a droid x without upgrading or renewing my contract. I believe my contract ends in may. I might get the iphone or see if any new windows mobile phones drop. From having windows mobile smart phones for 4 years before getting the droid...there's no way I can consider android a "smartphone".

i'm gonna stay with t-mobile till i die.
laugh.gif
i pay like 60 a month for insurance, text, data and 400 minutes.  grandfathered ftw.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i pay like 60 a month for insurance, text, data and 400 minutes.  grandfathered ftw.
pimp.gif

Because if your coming from an android phone, the iphone feels like you've taken a step back in technology.

Because if your coming from an android phone, the iphone feels like you've taken a step back in technology.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Word.  I'm on a family plan with 5 phones and we pay $190.  That's with 3 data plans. 
laugh.gif

I was thinking about making the jump to AT&T in the summer for the iPhone 5, but I want to stay with T-Mobile (service is not a problem for me in socal).

Hopefully we hear some more info on the HTC Pyramid soon..

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Word.  I'm on a family plan with 5 phones and we pay $190.  That's with 3 data plans. 
laugh.gif

I was thinking about making the jump to AT&T in the summer for the iPhone 5, but I want to stay with T-Mobile (service is not a problem for me in socal).

Hopefully we hear some more info on the HTC Pyramid soon..

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

I've had 3 co-workers who admit this to me when they switched from the EVO to the iphone 4 for verizon. I just shurg them cause they are all followers, that buy cause of hype. I can't wait till Verizon really screws them over i just laugh in their faces.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

I've had 3 co-workers who admit this to me when they switched from the EVO to the iphone 4 for verizon. I just shurg them cause they are all followers, that buy cause of hype. I can't wait till Verizon really screws them over i just laugh in their faces.

its probably not selling that well cuz ppl are starting to open their eyes and notice thers other phones out there and not just the iphone. plus its last years iphone 4 ppfff better late than never verizon this year its iphone 5 or android hahahaha

i dnt care if its iphone or android as long as the phones got what i need then im all for it.
-capable of video chat WITHOUT WIFI
-very little dropped calls and excellent video call
-its gotta be 4G

its probably not selling that well cuz ppl are starting to open their eyes and notice thers other phones out there and not just the iphone. plus its last years iphone 4 ppfff better late than never verizon this year its iphone 5 or android hahahaha

i dnt care if its iphone or android as long as the phones got what i need then im all for it.
-capable of video chat WITHOUT WIFI
-very little dropped calls and excellent video call
-its gotta be 4G

I was one of those people who waited for the Verizon Iphone.  Been telling myself when it comes out on Verizon I'm going to get it.  Tired of dropped calls. 

I still have an old Nextel Phone so I'm due for a new phone. 

Personally thought it would be sold out so I said let me wait.  Waited to see if people would like it. 

Now my decision is to wait for the New Iphone this summer or an Android phone. 

guess I'll wait some more. 

I was one of those people who waited for the Verizon Iphone.  Been telling myself when it comes out on Verizon I'm going to get it.  Tired of dropped calls. 

I still have an old Nextel Phone so I'm due for a new phone. 

Personally thought it would be sold out so I said let me wait.  Waited to see if people would like it. 

Now my decision is to wait for the New Iphone this summer or an Android phone. 

guess I'll wait some more. 

This thread does not deliver. iPhone is the best selling phone on Verizon how can you say people are not buying the iPhone?

BTW since you were on CNet why did you disregard this article?

Reports of underwhelmingiPhone sales on Verizon's network seem to have been exaggerated.

That's according to Verizon Wireless CEO Daniel S. Mead, who in an interview with The Wall Street Journal (subscription required) said that the carrier had sold more iPhone 4s during its launch period than any product so far.

Despite Verizon's announcement that it had its most successful first-day sales ever during a pre-order period prior to the phone's launch, alleged sales numbers from 5 of Apple's stores pointed at sales numbers in the mid triple digits. As CNET noted at the time, this was just 5 of more than 230 Apple Stores that had been selling theVerizon iPhone, and the numbers didn't include any hard data from Verizon's own retail stores, where iPhone 4s were also being sold. Mead also told the Journal that 60 percent of Verizon's sales had been online, which would overshadow some of the reported numbers from the 2 different retail venues.

Along with the inside look at the company's sales, Mead also hinted to the Journal that Apple will bring a product to market that will work on Verizon's "4G" long-term evolution (LTE) network. "They understand the value proposition of LTE, and I feel very confident that they are going to be a part of it," he said.

Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-20036634-94.html#ixzz1F56gi2kd

This thread does not deliver. iPhone is the best selling phone on Verizon how can you say people are not buying the iPhone?

BTW since you were on CNet why did you disregard this article?

Reports of underwhelmingiPhone sales on Verizon's network seem to have been exaggerated.

That's according to Verizon Wireless CEO Daniel S. Mead, who in an interview with The Wall Street Journal (subscription required) said that the carrier had sold more iPhone 4s during its launch period than any product so far.

Despite Verizon's announcement that it had its most successful first-day sales ever during a pre-order period prior to the phone's launch, alleged sales numbers from 5 of Apple's stores pointed at sales numbers in the mid triple digits. As CNET noted at the time, this was just 5 of more than 230 Apple Stores that had been selling theVerizon iPhone, and the numbers didn't include any hard data from Verizon's own retail stores, where iPhone 4s were also being sold. Mead also told the Journal that 60 percent of Verizon's sales had been online, which would overshadow some of the reported numbers from the 2 different retail venues.

Along with the inside look at the company's sales, Mead also hinted to the Journal that Apple will bring a product to market that will work on Verizon's "4G" long-term evolution (LTE) network. "They understand the value proposition of LTE, and I feel very confident that they are going to be a part of it," he said.

Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-20036634-94.html#ixzz1F56gi2kd

I got it
switched from bb on sprint
will buy the 5 at full price and sell the 4 on ebay
and word on the street is that verizon will change pricing to basically what att has when the 5 comes out
so i'm glad to have my 2 years locked in with unlimited text and data

I got it
switched from bb on sprint
will buy the 5 at full price and sell the 4 on ebay
and word on the street is that verizon will change pricing to basically what att has when the 5 comes out
so i'm glad to have my 2 years locked in with unlimited text and data

Back
Top Bottom