Why aren't people buying the Verizon iPhone?

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Everyone I know that is not even up on their tech news knows that they're better off waiting for the hopeful iphone 5 in a few months. The very few people I know that got the iphone 4 are naturally impatient in life. (Like one of my boys who upgraded and renewed his contract to a blackberry storm when the storm 2 dropped a week later. Even the Verizon rep told him to wait.)

Then you would know that the iphone 5 is not really looking like it's going to be that much of an upgrade from the 4, besides I switched to AT&T in the fall, no complaints with the iphones interface here. As far as 4g, on the 5- highly unlikely, atleast until December.

Everyone I know that is not even up on their tech news knows that they're better off waiting for the hopeful iphone 5 in a few months. The very few people I know that got the iphone 4 are naturally impatient in life. (Like one of my boys who upgraded and renewed his contract to a blackberry storm when the storm 2 dropped a week later. Even the Verizon rep told him to wait.)

Then you would know that the iphone 5 is not really looking like it's going to be that much of an upgrade from the 4, besides I switched to AT&T in the fall, no complaints with the iphones interface here. As far as 4g, on the 5- highly unlikely, atleast until December.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

People who really wanted the iphone were already on AT&T, probably waiting for contracts to expire before switching back

If Verizon would have released the iphone 5 as oppose to the 4, At&t would have been filing for bankruptcy as we speak.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

People who really wanted the iphone were already on AT&T, probably waiting for contracts to expire before switching back

If Verizon would have released the iphone 5 as oppose to the 4, At&t would have been filing for bankruptcy as we speak.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

But just the fact that its the "new" iphone will get ALOT of people excited

Originally Posted by kix4kix

But just the fact that its the "new" iphone will get ALOT of people excited

Originally Posted by solesavage

bjamez20 wrote:

laugh.gif
They have to wait until summer.

Originally Posted by solesavage

bjamez20 wrote:

laugh.gif
They have to wait until summer.

I work at Verizon as a tech  and we see DOA iPhones basically on the reg its a P.O.S. that didn't live up to the hype, now the Motorola Bionic on the other hand 
devil.gif
devil.gif

I work at Verizon as a tech  and we see DOA iPhones basically on the reg its a P.O.S. that didn't live up to the hype, now the Motorola Bionic on the other hand 
devil.gif
devil.gif

I just want a white joint. If Verizon comes out with a white iPhone 4 in May, I'm probably copping.

The likeliest scenario is I'm going to wait for the 5 to come out in July, which will hopefully release in white right away

I just want a white joint. If Verizon comes out with a white iPhone 4 in May, I'm probably copping.

The likeliest scenario is I'm going to wait for the 5 to come out in July, which will hopefully release in white right away

Originally Posted by likethematrix

the droid 2 is damn near a computer.

and aint the thunderbolt coming out too?
There's no concrete date announced yet. Latest rumor says March 3rd or March 10 as a potential release date for the Thunderbolt. With the many times it has been delayed I wouldn't be surprised if it gets released in late March.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

the droid 2 is damn near a computer.

and aint the thunderbolt coming out too?
There's no concrete date announced yet. Latest rumor says March 3rd or March 10 as a potential release date for the Thunderbolt. With the many times it has been delayed I wouldn't be surprised if it gets released in late March.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Because we have android phones =)

Basically.
2 of my cousins on verizon have a droid X and droid 2...i asked them if they wanted da iphone 4..their response?

1r44xv.gif

lol. I had a droid but when it broke 2 weeks ago (4th droid since last november ) but I was able to have them send me a droid x without upgrading or renewing my contract. I believe my contract ends in may. I might get the iphone or see if any new windows mobile phones drop. From having windows mobile smart phones for 4 years before getting the droid...there's no way I can consider android a "smartphone".

Back
Top Bottom