Why aren't you getting dimes?

Most "dimes" require too much of your best resources, like time and money. If a good one comes my way and is mature, then I'll play.

I'm 23 and plan on accomplishing goals before allowing a broad to get in the way.

pimp.gif

I don't make enough to maintain a healthy relationship. I don't see too many dimes in my area anyway.

I don't make enough to maintain a healthy relationship. I don't see too many dimes in my area anyway.

You don't date them. You have sex with them and move on. These aren't women that you want to date and build a lifelong relationship. 

You don't date them. You have sex with them and move on. These aren't women that you want to date and build a lifelong relationship. 

cause I'm tired chasing them, and unlike some people good looking chicks don't randomly come to you in the streets in NY

cause I'm tired chasing them, and unlike some people good looking chicks don't randomly come to you in the streets in NY

I'm pretty damn picky an every chick I've dealth with, dudes try an spit game anywhere they at......but, I've had so many headaches with females not to mention all the ones I've dealt with think they should be livin like socialites.....so its w/e man. To find that real bad chick who doesn't crave attention and material things all day, I'd call that a dime.

I'm pretty damn picky an every chick I've dealth with, dudes try an spit game anywhere they at......but, I've had so many headaches with females not to mention all the ones I've dealt with think they should be livin like socialites.....so its w/e man. To find that real bad chick who doesn't crave attention and material things all day, I'd call that a dime.

Back
Top Bottom