Why aren't you getting dimes?

Too shy is my one and only reason. If I get asked a girl "Why haven't you ever tried to talk to me?" one more time, I'll go crazy! Lol...

Too shy is my one and only reason. If I get asked a girl "Why haven't you ever tried to talk to me?" one more time, I'll go crazy! Lol...

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Most "dimes" require too much of your best resources, like time and money. If a good one comes my way and is mature, then I'll play.

I'm 23 and plan on accomplishing goals before allowing a broad to get in the way.

pimp.gif
QFT
If you have ever dated a "dime" you will notice that dimes are high maintenance, illogical and think they are trophy wives so you gotta put in the work to stay winning to keep her happy. Plus these girls have been spoiled rotten by older men (i.e. father, sugar daddies, uncles, random blokes) that a lot of your efforts will be in vain or will go mostly unnoticed. 

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Most "dimes" require too much of your best resources, like time and money. If a good one comes my way and is mature, then I'll play.

I'm 23 and plan on accomplishing goals before allowing a broad to get in the way.

pimp.gif
QFT
If you have ever dated a "dime" you will notice that dimes are high maintenance, illogical and think they are trophy wives so you gotta put in the work to stay winning to keep her happy. Plus these girls have been spoiled rotten by older men (i.e. father, sugar daddies, uncles, random blokes) that a lot of your efforts will be in vain or will go mostly unnoticed. 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I'm pretty damn picky an every chick I've dealth with, dudes try an spit game anywhere they at......but, I've had so many headaches with females not to mention all the ones I've dealt with think they should be livin like socialites.....so its w/e man. To find that real bad chick who doesn't crave attention and material things all day, I'd call that a dime.

Truth, they all wanna be the next Kim k. I'm off that mess.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I'm pretty damn picky an every chick I've dealth with, dudes try an spit game anywhere they at......but, I've had so many headaches with females not to mention all the ones I've dealt with think they should be livin like socialites.....so its w/e man. To find that real bad chick who doesn't crave attention and material things all day, I'd call that a dime.

Truth, they all wanna be the next Kim k. I'm off that mess.

OP...props on this thread..As i read ya post, i couldnt agree more...my relationship for 5 years jus ended..and i def would say she was a dime..so i def need to bag me another one..but its been a while man...havent been single in a minute..need to get back my A game..

OP...props on this thread..As i read ya post, i couldnt agree more...my relationship for 5 years jus ended..and i def would say she was a dime..so i def need to bag me another one..but its been a while man...havent been single in a minute..need to get back my A game..

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Mostly because I'm skinny,slant eyed my ears are big as___ ,Drunk white girls is the only way ill get my duck sicked
lmfao @$*@ outta here Tyler the Creator.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Mostly because I'm skinny,slant eyed my ears are big as___ ,Drunk white girls is the only way ill get my duck sicked
lmfao @$*@ outta here Tyler the Creator.

I think we have a misunderstanding here.

When I say dime, I mean a girl you really like/love. Not just some random broad who is very attractive. I mean 10/10 overall, not just looks. Cause to me, a super-attractive girl who doesn't have anything else isn't a dime. I'm talking legit girls that are rare, but are definitely there.

But my point is that we of all people have the most potential to get at these perfect women. Not some baller who just throws cash their way, a real dime doesn't look for money. But most of us NTers have all the pieces to the puzzle.

I think we have a misunderstanding here.

When I say dime, I mean a girl you really like/love. Not just some random broad who is very attractive. I mean 10/10 overall, not just looks. Cause to me, a super-attractive girl who doesn't have anything else isn't a dime. I'm talking legit girls that are rare, but are definitely there.

But my point is that we of all people have the most potential to get at these perfect women. Not some baller who just throws cash their way, a real dime doesn't look for money. But most of us NTers have all the pieces to the puzzle.

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Im scared to talk to dimes

But see, so is almost everyone else. So by that logic, the few people who talk to the dimes end up getting them, since so few people actually get to meet them.

For all my shy NTers, think this one over:

If a dime only gets approached once every week by a legit guy, and not some dude doing it cause he hits up every girl out of peer pressure, shes not going to get to meet many guys. So this increases your chances big time. Cause the percentage of guys who get to know her is and have a relationship is much higher than just your average 6-8 looking girl who probably gets approached far more often. This is exactly what I mean: you take that step and holler at a very attractive girl and your chances are much higher, just cause no one else has the balls to talk to her.

Keep that in mind the next time you see a dime. Just look at how many people approach her. You'll see a lot of guys turn their head and look, but almost none of them will make a move. You make a move, you automatically have a pretty good shot, and if you can seal it with your personality/swag/humor, it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Im scared to talk to dimes

But see, so is almost everyone else. So by that logic, the few people who talk to the dimes end up getting them, since so few people actually get to meet them.

For all my shy NTers, think this one over:

If a dime only gets approached once every week by a legit guy, and not some dude doing it cause he hits up every girl out of peer pressure, shes not going to get to meet many guys. So this increases your chances big time. Cause the percentage of guys who get to know her is and have a relationship is much higher than just your average 6-8 looking girl who probably gets approached far more often. This is exactly what I mean: you take that step and holler at a very attractive girl and your chances are much higher, just cause no one else has the balls to talk to her.

Keep that in mind the next time you see a dime. Just look at how many people approach her. You'll see a lot of guys turn their head and look, but almost none of them will make a move. You make a move, you automatically have a pretty good shot, and if you can seal it with your personality/swag/humor, it's a wrap.

Because at the young age of 19 i dont trust anybody,females especially with all the triflin things ive seen them (and made them) do- i refuse

Back
Top Bottom