Why aren't you getting dimes?

probably because im chunky. if i could lose some weight and bulk up i would easily get a dime piece

probably because im chunky. if i could lose some weight and bulk up i would easily get a dime piece

When you're doing what you're supposed to..

The girls come to you.

When you're doing what you're supposed to..

The girls come to you.

dac367816b46acc19abbc8a1e7f60b00ea14f211_r.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Because at the young age of 19 i dont trust anybody,females especially with all the triflin things ive seen them (and made them) do- i refuse

at 19? like what? not share their snacks...bully the new girl? man go get laid
You dont know me lol but now i'll need you to point out where i said i dont get cheeks
eyes.gif
, trusting females has NOTHING to do with smashing them
laugh.gif

I'm saying that because i know dimes and they are usually the craziest in the head (in my experience) and i dont deal with that BS

And I actually am a college athlete and smash broads down when i please, believe that.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Because at the young age of 19 i dont trust anybody,females especially with all the triflin things ive seen them (and made them) do- i refuse

at 19? like what? not share their snacks...bully the new girl? man go get laid
You dont know me lol but now i'll need you to point out where i said i dont get cheeks
eyes.gif
, trusting females has NOTHING to do with smashing them
laugh.gif

I'm saying that because i know dimes and they are usually the craziest in the head (in my experience) and i dont deal with that BS

And I actually am a college athlete and smash broads down when i please, believe that.

To those saying they are hard to find.. their not. I guess it depends where you live though, but hot girls are a dime a dozen. To answer the question, they are kinda hard to talk to I guess, like ill use the word
uncomfortable, for lack of a better term when trying to talk or approach one of those gorgeous girls. They nice to look at, but im more interested in good looking girls that arent so gorgeous and are easier to 

approach IMO. They seem to have more personality also. IDK then again I dont experiment with them '10/10's' too often, simply cuz im not that interested

To those saying they are hard to find.. their not. I guess it depends where you live though, but hot girls are a dime a dozen. To answer the question, they are kinda hard to talk to I guess, like ill use the word
uncomfortable, for lack of a better term when trying to talk or approach one of those gorgeous girls. They nice to look at, but im more interested in good looking girls that arent so gorgeous and are easier to 

approach IMO. They seem to have more personality also. IDK then again I dont experiment with them '10/10's' too often, simply cuz im not that interested

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Props to op for this thread.
pimp.gif

But the song explains everything I feel.
tired.gif
Idk why but this reminds me of Bruno Mars - Granade video
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes a simp

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Props to op for this thread.
pimp.gif

But the song explains everything I feel.
tired.gif
Idk why but this reminds me of Bruno Mars - Granade video
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes a simp

Finding a dime is like finding a needle in a hay stack. More than ever there are beautiful women everywhere. You can walk outside right now and see what you might think is a bad broad but in reality she's just another regular chick. How many times have you bragged that u booked this bad broad but after 6 months you see she's another regular chick? First and foremost a dime has a great relationship with her mother. The best role model for a young lady is her mother. A true dime is a lady first and has self respect.

Finding a dime is like finding a needle in a hay stack. More than ever there are beautiful women everywhere. You can walk outside right now and see what you might think is a bad broad but in reality she's just another regular chick. How many times have you bragged that u booked this bad broad but after 6 months you see she's another regular chick? First and foremost a dime has a great relationship with her mother. The best role model for a young lady is her mother. A true dime is a lady first and has self respect.

Back
Top Bottom