Why aren't you getting dimes?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by triplekrown

dac367816b46acc19abbc8a1e7f60b00ea14f211_r.gif

is this supposed to be a dime
sick.gif
sick.gif

ummm yes it is sir, if not shes pretty damn close.  

^^^it's a bit much bruh, she looks like she's carrying two watermelons under her skirt. Id prolly beat drunk but aint no way I'm wifing that. Whatever floats ya boat I guess.

^^^it's a bit much bruh, she looks like she's carrying two watermelons under her skirt. Id prolly beat drunk but aint no way I'm wifing that. Whatever floats ya boat I guess.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

talk to something close to a dime, cool as !#%% too....don't have the number, but it doesn't matter cus she goes to my college.....

never said $*$# to her when we had the same class, thanks to facebook I started talking to her......and it's been cool ever since.

smh got rid of the book though, so last time we spoke was in january, but ima cop that numberrrrrrrrrrrr on campus.
Fam you should have been had that number by now!!! 

Nearly all the girls I've ever gotten with were pursued within the first few instances of meeting them...  I feel like after that my chance of getting friend-zoned increases tenfold. 

I've learned that you have to establish your intentions early on or she is just gonna get scooped up by the next dude who had the guts to actually get her.   

talk to something close to a dime, cool as !#%% too....don't have the number, but it doesn't matter cus she goes to my college.....

never said $*$# to her when we had the same class, thanks to facebook I started talking to her......and it's been cool ever since.

smh got rid of the book though, so last time we spoke was in january, but ima cop that numberrrrrrrrrrrr on campus.

Nearly all the girls I've ever gotten with were pursued within the first few instances of meeting them...  I feel like after that my chance of getting friend-zoned increases tenfold. 

I've learned that you have to establish your intentions early on or she is just gonna get scooped up by the next dude who had the guts to actually get her.   

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Props to op for this thread.
pimp.gif

But this song explains everything I feel.
tired.gif
�

the production on this joing is
eek.gif
eek.gif

but sadly... this cat aint got no skills....

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Props to op for this thread.
pimp.gif

But this song explains everything I feel.
tired.gif
�

the production on this joing is
eek.gif
eek.gif

but sadly... this cat aint got no skills....

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by D723

This rite here is hardcore truth. Gotta let the girls no aint bout any bs.

Originally Posted by D723

This rite here is hardcore truth. Gotta let the girls no aint bout any bs.

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I've conquered a few females in my short existence on this earth realm....

Smash a handful of dimes in my day.... One in particular had me tripping for a min. I was on sum Joe buddens steez . Shorty ended up playing me after several months of trips from LA to SD flight from laX to JFK. Countless hrs on the phone and a few dollars spent. I ended up slipping into a slight depression cuz of my tour of duty and this chick. After a few weeks of sulking I hit the scene with avengence laying down every nine or better in my radius with swift cool precision ....

Dimes are only dimes if you value them as such.... A dime is bad inside and out. Remember that...
indifferent.gif
you coulda just wrote your own +$@@#%* reply then.

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I've conquered a few females in my short existence on this earth realm....

Smash a handful of dimes in my day.... One in particular had me tripping for a min. I was on sum Joe buddens steez . Shorty ended up playing me after several months of trips from LA to SD flight from laX to JFK. Countless hrs on the phone and a few dollars spent. I ended up slipping into a slight depression cuz of my tour of duty and this chick. After a few weeks of sulking I hit the scene with avengence laying down every nine or better in my radius with swift cool precision ....

Dimes are only dimes if you value them as such.... A dime is bad inside and out. Remember that...
indifferent.gif
you coulda just wrote your own +$@@#%* reply then.

Originally Posted by Put em up

sick.gif
sick.gif

Y'all are saying she's a dime just based off looks alone correct? The term dime gets thrown around too freely. Yeah she looks good, but who's to say she has all her @@$! in order and is bringing something more to the table besides her looks? In my mind to be a dime she has to have the total package, both inside and out.

Originally Posted by Put em up

sick.gif
sick.gif

Y'all are saying she's a dime just based off looks alone correct? The term dime gets thrown around too freely. Yeah she looks good, but who's to say she has all her @@$! in order and is bringing something more to the table besides her looks? In my mind to be a dime she has to have the total package, both inside and out.

judging by your avi I see why you made that comment, you didn't have to say anything really, but I guess you felt your opinion was needed...

and by the dudes who took offense to what you said, should have looked at your avi also....too me there's nothing wrong with the broad, but alot of guys I noticed likes chicks with non existent ##$*$......blow up doll type chicks........not trying to pull the race card, but brothas like me see no problem with a chick with a *$* that size...it's not overly big and sloppy and it's not invisible like she has nothing but back.

I see why you have trouble pulling em anton, you picky as hell son
laugh.gif
, you know if she threw you the @+%#! you hitting that the first 5 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom