Originally Posted by whyhellothere

why am i not getting dimes?

ugly
#teampoor
awkward
not funny
shy
ohwell.gif
u can still get bad %%#@*+# if u want em tho. sum of the baddest chicks i know be havin the most ugliest @%@*+% up lookin dudes i ever seen. ive been called ugly & i aint got money like that no more but i still got confidence

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

why am i not getting dimes?

ugly
#teampoor
awkward
not funny
shy
ohwell.gif
u can still get bad %%#@*+# if u want em tho. sum of the baddest chicks i know be havin the most ugliest @%@*+% up lookin dudes i ever seen. ive been called ugly & i aint got money like that no more but i still got confidence

Females period are a +++%$@ headache so imagine a dime.
High maintenance and non fuel efficient meaning she will act a fool in a short span of time.

High maintenance and non fuel efficient meaning she will act a fool in a short span of time.

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

I mean there are heidious, fat girls these days who think they're in a position to be high maintenance. If you're going to deal with that sh$% at least make sure she's flawless. That's my philosophy, i be damned if i take that nonsense from an average chick.

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

I mean there are heidious, fat girls these days who think they're in a position to be high maintenance. If you're going to deal with that sh$% at least make sure she's flawless. That's my philosophy, i be damned if i take that nonsense from an average chick.

Originally Posted by jm2000

When you're doing what you're supposed to..

The girls come to you.
#QFT
I was in a 2 year relationship and let's just say it didn't end well. Really for me man it's my self confidence I have no confidence in myself at all plus its even harder when you have no car, money, phone, job NOTHING. It's funny because I had it all less then 8 months ago but my mistakes with the law,drinking, smoking etc.... messed up my life up real talk....living in with your peeps at 21 and asking them for money all the time to eat ain't nothing cool....I mean I could talk to certain girls if I wanted too...but what would I talk to them about?....I have nothing exciting going on in my life....it's too embrassing....Sucks but hey what can you do....things happen for a reason.... 

Originally Posted by jm2000

When you're doing what you're supposed to..

The girls come to you.
#QFT
I was in a 2 year relationship and let's just say it didn't end well. Really for me man it's my self confidence I have no confidence in myself at all plus its even harder when you have no car, money, phone, job NOTHING. It's funny because I had it all less then 8 months ago but my mistakes with the law,drinking, smoking etc.... messed up my life up real talk....living in with your peeps at 21 and asking them for money all the time to eat ain't nothing cool....I mean I could talk to certain girls if I wanted too...but what would I talk to them about?....I have nothing exciting going on in my life....it's too embrassing....Sucks but hey what can you do....things happen for a reason.... 

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I've conquered a few females in my short existence on this earth realm....

Smash a handful of dimes in my day.... One in particular had me tripping for a min. I was on sum Joe buddens steez . Shorty ended up playing me after several months of trips from LA to SD flight from laX to JFK. Countless hrs on the phone and a few dollars spent. I ended up slipping into a slight depression cuz of my tour of duty and this chick. After a few weeks of sulking I hit the scene with avengence laying down every nine or better in my radius with swift cool precision ....

Dimes are only dimes if you value them as such.... A dime is bad inside and out. Remember that...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I've conquered a few females in my short existence on this earth realm....

Smash a handful of dimes in my day.... One in particular had me tripping for a min. I was on sum Joe buddens steez . Shorty ended up playing me after several months of trips from LA to SD flight from laX to JFK. Countless hrs on the phone and a few dollars spent. I ended up slipping into a slight depression cuz of my tour of duty and this chick. After a few weeks of sulking I hit the scene with avengence laying down every nine or better in my radius with swift cool precision ....

Dimes are only dimes if you value them as such.... A dime is bad inside and out. Remember that...

Yall @%%%#@ already !!#+!@ up calling these masters of make up "dimes".

All of these women are little girls inside just gotta break these #@!+ down to their essence

And Im out...

Yall @%%%#@ already !!#+!@ up calling these masters of make up "dimes".

All of these women are little girls inside just gotta break these #@!+ down to their essence

And Im out...

Nters should be winning with women easy..motivational thread,dressing better thread, the designer threads in SS, all the funny threads,all the electronical threads, and not to mention numerous forums just for sneakers

Were a secret society and are basically 1 up then the average cat who doesn't know about NT

I can't count how many times I've seen something on here..3 weeks to a month later the public is talking about like its brand new..and people on here are talking $!+ like its already out of style

BTW I would take a solid 8 with personality and intelligence over a dime
All women come with their baggage not just dimes too

Nters should be winning with women easy..motivational thread,dressing better thread, the designer threads in SS, all the funny threads,all the electronical threads, and not to mention numerous forums just for sneakers

Were a secret society and are basically 1 up then the average cat who doesn't know about NT

I can't count how many times I've seen something on here..3 weeks to a month later the public is talking about like its brand new..and people on here are talking $!+ like its already out of style

Originally Posted by 216301baller

same.

Originally Posted by 216301baller

same.

^
8 is already pretty damn good. Im sure 99% of all ppl would too, lol

^
8 is already pretty damn good. Im sure 99% of all ppl would too, lol

Originally Posted by Zyzz

because im LAZY as hell, seriously
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

worst excuse ive ever heard of in my life...just say you scared or you live in a area where there are plenty of beautiful women.

this dude said hes too lazy to get dimes...boy stop it.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

because im LAZY as hell, seriously
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

worst excuse ive ever heard of in my life...just say you scared or you live in a area where there are plenty of beautiful women.

this dude said hes too lazy to get dimes...boy stop it.

Back
Top Bottom