Why aren't you getting dimes?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

^^^it's a bit much bruh, she looks like she's carrying two watermelons under her skirt. Id prolly beat drunk but aint no way I'm wifing that. Whatever floats ya boat I guess.

judging by your avi I see why you made that comment, you didn't have to say anything really, but I guess you felt your opinion was needed...

and by the dudes who took offense to what you said, should have looked at your avi also....too me there's nothing wrong with the broad, but alot of guys I noticed likes chicks with non existent ##$*$......blow up doll type chicks........not trying to pull the race card, but brothas like me see no problem with a chick with a *$* that size...it's not overly big and sloppy and it's not invisible like she has nothing but back.

I see why you have trouble pulling em anton, you picky as hell son
laugh.gif
, you know if she threw you the @+%#! you hitting that the first 5 seconds.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Y'all are saying she's a dime just based off looks alone correct? The term dime gets thrown around too freely. Yeah she looks good, but who's to say she has all her @@$! in order and is bringing something more to the table besides her looks? In my mind to be a dime she has to have the total package, both inside and out.
You sir have it all right. I have a male friend who said that he has been with so many dimes in his heydey, but the girl that made him fall in love was your girl next door average looking girl. He said that the dimes, most of the time, had nothing to offer or connect with beyond the surface of how good they look.

Y'all are saying she's a dime just based off looks alone correct? The term dime gets thrown around too freely. Yeah she looks good, but who's to say she has all her @@$! in order and is bringing something more to the table besides her looks? In my mind to be a dime she has to have the total package, both inside and out.
You sir have it all right. I have a male friend who said that he has been with so many dimes in his heydey, but the girl that made him fall in love was your girl next door average looking girl. He said that the dimes, most of the time, had nothing to offer or connect with beyond the surface of how good they look.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I've conquered a few females in my short existence on this earth realm....

Smash a handful of dimes in my day.... One in particular had me tripping for a min. I was on sum Joe buddens steez . Shorty ended up playing me after several months of trips from LA to SD flight from laX to JFK. Countless hrs on the phone and a few dollars spent. I ended up slipping into a slight depression cuz of my tour of duty and this chick. After a few weeks of sulking I hit the scene with avengence laying down every nine or better in my radius with swift cool precision ....

Dimes are only dimes if you value them as such.... A dime is bad inside and out. Remember that...
indifferent.gif
you coulda just wrote your own +$@@#%* reply then.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I've conquered a few females in my short existence on this earth realm....

Smash a handful of dimes in my day.... One in particular had me tripping for a min. I was on sum Joe buddens steez . Shorty ended up playing me after several months of trips from LA to SD flight from laX to JFK. Countless hrs on the phone and a few dollars spent. I ended up slipping into a slight depression cuz of my tour of duty and this chick. After a few weeks of sulking I hit the scene with avengence laying down every nine or better in my radius with swift cool precision ....

Dimes are only dimes if you value them as such.... A dime is bad inside and out. Remember that...
indifferent.gif
you coulda just wrote your own +$@@#%* reply then.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

AntonLaVey wrote:

triplekrown wrote:

dac367816b46acc19abbc8a1e7f60b00ea14f211_r.gif

is this supposed to be a dime
sick.gif
sick.gif

ummm yes it is sir, if not shes pretty damn close.  
Y'all are saying she's a dime just based off looks alone correct? The term dime gets thrown around too freely. Yeah she looks good, but who's to say she has all her $$*% in order and is bringing something more to the table besides her looks? In my mind to be a dime she has to have the total package, both inside and out.

e9hkqs.jpg

Originally Posted by Put em up

AntonLaVey wrote:

triplekrown wrote:

dac367816b46acc19abbc8a1e7f60b00ea14f211_r.gif

is this supposed to be a dime
sick.gif
sick.gif

ummm yes it is sir, if not shes pretty damn close.  
Y'all are saying she's a dime just based off looks alone correct? The term dime gets thrown around too freely. Yeah she looks good, but who's to say she has all her $$*% in order and is bringing something more to the table besides her looks? In my mind to be a dime she has to have the total package, both inside and out.

e9hkqs.jpg

I was about that dime life in highschool, and had nothing but headaches and materialistic women nagging 24/7. Traded my "dimes" in for a real dime, a chick with intellect, substance, and insight to make me a better man.

I was about that dime life in highschool, and had nothing but headaches and materialistic women nagging 24/7. Traded my "dimes" in for a real dime, a chick with intellect, substance, and insight to make me a better man.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

why am i not getting dimes?

ugly
#teampoor
awkward
not funny
shy
ohwell.gif

All of this. I be havin them anxieties women be havin like damn, imma be alone or wit someone I don't want forever.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

why am i not getting dimes?

ugly
#teampoor
awkward
not funny
shy
ohwell.gif

All of this. I be havin them anxieties women be havin like damn, imma be alone or wit someone I don't want forever.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I was about that dime life in highschool, and had nothing but headaches and materialistic women nagging 24/7. Traded my "dimes" in for a real dime, a chick with intellect, substance, and insight to make me a better man.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I was about that dime life in highschool, and had nothing but headaches and materialistic women nagging 24/7. Traded my "dimes" in for a real dime, a chick with intellect, substance, and insight to make me a better man.[/font]

Originally Posted by kix4kix

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom