Why did Curren$y leave Young Money?

Idk if its a good or bad thing he left YM.
That exposure could be good for him now,
even though he is grindin on his own now.
Had He had more exposure on the Dedication
series he would be held up there wit Drake & Nicki.

^

exactly

YM fans r die hard

they dont care how you rap they worship YM artist

he would been right under Drake n Nicki tied wit Gudda

Originally Posted by illphillip

Is YM getting many shows then? If you don't get Wayne, Drake, Nikki, maybe not even Tyga or Lloyd, then what's the point.

I mean as a promoter, you can get over on heads by throwing "YOUNG MONEY" on a flyer because of what people will expect, but heads ain't gonna be happy when they show up to those bums.

I don't know what Currensy's show money looks like. What I do know is I see him more now than ever. And what I also know is that no one would give a %+$% about Young Money without Drake and Nikki.
They did it TWICE in Louisiana, the home state of Young Money/Cash Money 
laugh.gif
 so yeah, promoters are definitely doing it.
The two stops were dubbed as "The Before I Go In Tour" and "Last Stop Before Prison Tour" (no lie) and it was billed as "Lil Wayne featuring Birdman and Young Money" and you better believe on both fliers, by different promoters have you, every single one of them YM dudes, from Drake to Jay Sean was on it... 

Weezy, Birdman, Tyga, Gudda, Streetz, Shanelle, Chuckee, and Twist is what they got at both. 
laugh.gif

And I don't know what Curren$y's show money is like everywhere else... but he ain't getting more than $2,000 in New Orleans... if that, and realistically, there's a possibility it's lower. 

I mess with spitta heavy but I do agree ym spitta > current spitta. He just owed every track he was on back then, now he just breezes thru tracks. He goes in when he wants but when he b spitting that drug rap its
pimp.gif
. Dudes nice but he should just rode da wezzy wave & he woulda been caked up. He even bodied Wayne on a few tracks.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by illphillip

Is YM getting many shows then? If you don't get Wayne, Drake, Nikki, maybe not even Tyga or Lloyd, then what's the point.

I mean as a promoter, you can get over on heads by throwing "YOUNG MONEY" on a flyer because of what people will expect, but heads ain't gonna be happy when they show up to those bums.

I don't know what Currensy's show money looks like. What I do know is I see him more now than ever. And what I also know is that no one would give a %+$% about Young Money without Drake and Nikki.
They did it TWICE in Louisiana, the home state of Young Money/Cash Money 
laugh.gif
 so yeah, promoters are definitely doing it.
The two stops were dubbed as "The Before I Go In Tour" and "Last Stop Before Prison Tour" (no lie) and it was billed as "Lil Wayne featuring Birdman and Young Money" and you better believe on both fliers, by different promoters have you, every single one of them YM dudes, from Drake to Jay Sean was on it... 

Weezy, Birdman, Tyga, Gudda, Streetz, Shanelle, Chuckee, and Twist is what they got at both. 
laugh.gif

And I don't know what Curren$y's show money is like everywhere else... but he ain't getting more than $2,000 in New Orleans... if that, and realistically, there's a possibility it's lower. 
+%*%##!%

I've been listening to Curren$y for a while now.

Either you like him or you don't, its understandable why some wouldn't though.

i just watched a 30 minute curren$y special on MTV jams, so i think he did the right thing by leaving YM

Back
Top Bottom