Why do black lives matter activists hate Bernie Sanders?

Nah I just label them and keep it moving. Now if they're reporting me I'll pay them the favor back but I'm not going out my way

6-7 know who they are and are regulars

A black person tapping probably rustles me more than anything [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

**** hurts my heart whether it's in my every day life or on the Internet

Ancestors didn't die for that ****

SWS is so silly to me. Just call the person a white supremacist
laugh.gif

Nah I just label them and keep it moving. Now if they're reporting me I'll pay them the favor back but I'm not going out my way

6-7 know who they are and are regulars

A black person tapping probably rustles me more than anything [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

**** hurts my heart whether it's in my every day life or on the Internet

Ancestors didn't die for that ****
i feel where your coming from completely, but i'm not black.

but reporting the racist stuff, both blunt and passive aggressive is good.  that crap doesn't need to be on the board. i'm not one for reporting stuff to be honest, but if there's anything that should be reported its racist stuff.

but i don't want to derail this thread talking about all that sws stuff.  i feel how i feel, you feel how you feel about the term. its not my place or desire to change your view on it. if you want to discuss it more though, you can inbox me whenever.  i rather get this thread back on bernie and blm

Thought you were black...

Makes some of the **** you've said even more suspect now. Glad that's out there

Thought you were black...

Makes some of the **** you've said even more suspect now. Glad that's out there
if that's how you see it, that's how you see it.     your reaching completely though, but what's some of the outlandish stuff i've said?

WB1aNYP.jpg

:rofl:

man this ***** probably dont even care about blm. she just want that fame, wants everyone to know she out there.

Get this ***** all the way outta here.

:lol: at the matching weave and shirt. Probably had this pic planned for weeks. This almost worse than those corny *** sneaker pictures where dudes take pics of like their Oreo 4's with some cookies and milk :lol:.

Lemme give you a perfect example about Bernie and race. He is asked a direct question about race. And look how he spends most of the time naming all the atrocities like he doesn't want to miss one. Spends time on history instead of the current conditions, and all the forcefulness in his voice is gone.

He's speaking in that way to reach the people who don't recognize or refuse to admit that racism is still a major problem.

He's not speaking to rally up the minorities and conscious people... He speaks in a way to pull in those who aren't part of that group.

That is politics... that is the way you adjust your demeanor to increase your reach.

The lack of political understanding has emboldened people like you and that crazy girl who interrupted his speech.

We need a new black leadership... leadership would shut down this uninformed criticism that is working against us.

I just saw this on Facebook too.

I was kinda scratching my head, so I came in here seeking some resolution.

Nope. :lol:

Seems like everyone else is as baffled as I am.

Lemme give you a perfect example about Bernie and race. He is asked a direct question about race. And look how he spends most of the time naming all the atrocities like he doesn't want to miss one. Spends time on history instead of the current conditions, and all the forcefulness in his voice is gone.

He's speaking in that way to reach the people who don't recognize or refuse to admit that racism is still a major problem.

He's not speaking to rally up the minorities and conscious people... He speaks in a way to pull in those who aren't part of that group.

That is politics... that is the way you adjust your demeanor to increase your reach.

The lack of political understanding has emboldened people like you and that crazy girl who interrupted his speech.

We need a new black leadership... leadership would shut down this uninformed criticism that is working against us.

:rofl: :rofl:

Create Destroy please. You're not gonna bait me into a argument, so you can have some fun.

I've already said countless times I like Bernie, but he is hustling backwards on the race issue.

And for Bernie to win the primaries, he needs to win the black vote, period.

So go try to hook someone else brah :lol:

-Or have I "exposed" myself already :nerd:

Last edited:
My god that chick on the right pissed me off so freaking bad. I don't know how I would have handled it.

I'm not getting baited into a back-and-forth with smiley faces and lols

My statement stands

My god that chick on the right pissed me off so freaking bad. I don't know how I would have handled it.
im sayin bruh.

Surprised Bernies camp tried to reason with them.
You cant reason wit animals.

Yea, but sometimes u just let them do them and hurt themselves in the process. While it may not be much, his actions and their actions have people talking which is good. I'm finding a hard time figuring out where Rusty, GWAP, and few others stand on this political front. and u know what, I don't like it :lol:

On the humble, Bernie may not stand a chance which is sad. If u ask why, the reasons would not be enough to gain a strong understanding.

is it outlandish to think that perhaps someone opposed to bernie sanders paid those girls to interrupt the event?

i mean his rallies are more accessible than the other candidates rallies are and his opposition could stand to benefit from making him look and the blm movement look bad at the same time.

is it outlandish to think that perhaps someone opposed to bernie sanders paid those girls to interrupt the event?

i mean his rallies are more accessible than the other candidates rallies are and his opposition could stand to benefit from making him look and the blm movement look bad at the same time.

Few mins ago I saw Tariq is gonna speak on it tonight. Posted an article about Soros being a big donor to Clinton.

Soros been funding them BLM movements and flying them all over. That's been proven for awhile so who knows

Soros is a self hating slimey piece of ****. He's involved in all type of shady political crap. That was my first guess.

This is what I've suspected tbh 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Maybe part of the reason they went back in on Bernie is that they already did it to him and O'Malley before, in July, and O'Malley seems to have done more in response.

Back
Top Bottom