Why do guys laugh at WNBA online?

Whenever I go to the comment section anywhere regarding WNBA, all I see is guys making joke about how bad it is (or sandwich jokes)

I get it, its not as fast paced and exciting as NBA, but how can you be so shallow to laugh at women playing a sport?

Do you not want to have daughters one day?

I am with you here. Get new jokes people.

Stop comparing it to the men's game.

It is highly disrespectful

I feel the same way about the wnba as I do about the wwe

I respect everything about it....the athleticism, the showmanship, the competition, the fans etc.
I have nothing bad to say about either one.

But I have absolutely zero interest in either unless there is a random outlier of a situation that pops up.

I have nothing but respect for those women and I absolutely believe they should get paid more. Though, like others have said, it lacks some skills and athleticism, but it's fundamentally superior in some ways compared to the NBA. If there was more widespread coverage on it, I'd probably even watch some games.

I laugh at the jokes cause they are funny

Y’all act like nba players don’t get made fun of daily for being trash etc

no, but when the majority of comments are jokes about them being women and how they play then its not funny.

"insert random WNBA player scored 35 points and 12 rebounds"

comments "oh, she should be making a sandwich instead" or "WNBA is stupid, why are people even watching it"

I feel the same way about the wnba as I do about the wwe

I respect everything about it....the athleticism, the showmanship, the competition, the fans etc.
I have nothing bad to say about either one.

But I have absolutely zero interest in either unless there is a random outlier of a situation that pops up.

wwf/e can at least pack stadiums....WNBA? >D ehh...not so much.

Skylar Diggins :evil:

tumblr_mik5lql8av1qzut2ao1_400.gif

nothing wrong with the WNBA at all... for me personally i just have no desire to watch it and its boring...
This
Not for me but I couldn’t imagine going out of my way to insult it.
Also this
It would be cool if WNBA teams would play some exhibition games againts NBA G-League teams. Would they be competitive games?
You dont think they would feel insulted? All star WNBA players againt the NBA JV squad
Skylar Diggins :evil:

tumblr_mik5lql8av1qzut2ao1_400.gif
I wanted to like this but that gif gave me nightmares

WWE aint the best example, they have a co-ed product and routinely bring in celebrities. I dont remember the WNBA doing any of that

I'm not saying they are the same lol
Just TO ME I feel the same way about both.
Basically nothing.
But I don't have zero respect for either.

Like reggaeton and cottage cheese

what a lot of people seem to forget is that the NBA struggled it first 20 years of existance.

How long has professional wrestling been around? 50 years?

how long has WNBA been around? exactly

It just annoys me to see MEN literally go out there way to thrash it
It's the internet though. What aren't people trashing?
I personally have no interest in the WNBA and I live in a state where the WNBA team is the only one that wins anything. However, I have no problem with the league and wish them well.

what a lot of people seem to forget is that the NBA struggled it first 20 years of existance.

How long has professional wrestling been around? 50 years?

how long has WNBA been around? exactly

It just annoys me to see MEN literally go out there way to thrash it

men don't go out their way to trash da WNBA, they dont out there way to watch it :lol: financially it's effectively invisible. viewership wise they barely register on any type of rating system that you can provide for them.

da players make more overseas.

unless they actually did something that made sense here & incorporate some type of sex appeal that would attract more of a audience, that league is effectively a NBA charity case.

Back
Top Bottom