Why do guys laugh at WNBA online?

I feel the same way about the wnba as I do about the wwe

I respect everything about it....the athleticism, the showmanship, the competition, the fans etc.
I have nothing bad to say about either one.

But I have absolutely zero interest in either unless there is a random outlier of a situation that pops up.
WWE at least has the royal rumble.

Whenever I go to the comment section anywhere regarding WNBA, all I see is guys making joke about how bad it is (or sandwich jokes)

I get it, its not as fast paced and exciting as NBA, but how can you be so shallow to laugh at women playing a sport?

Do you not want to have daughters one day?

You showing some girl this thread???

You still not gonna beat...

WNBA is ok at best...

ninjahood ninjahood
as I said, you havent seen any comment section on sport pages on facebook or ig. When a WNBA article pops up they GO IN

"oh, Candace Parker had a good game, I like her defense" - 3 likes
"these hos need to be in the kitchen making me a peanut butter sandwich" - 3,563 likes

ninjahood ninjahood
as I said, you havent seen any comment section on sport pages on facebook or ig. When a WNBA article pops up they GO IN

"oh, Candace Parker had a good game, I like her defense" - 3 likes
"these hos need to be in the kitchen making me a peanut butter sandwich" - 3,563 likes

because people smell blood. you don't see vitriol for Serena Williams and women's tennis in general because it's actually successful and popular.

For WHAT?

What would that accomplish or prove?

Just for exhibition fun. I don't know what it would prove because it's only theoretical. It would be cool to see a couple of games and see the result.

Does the WNBA use a different size ball than NBA? I guess that would be an issue.

Just for exhibition fun. I don't know what it would prove because it's only theoretical. It would be cool to see a couple of games and see the result.

Does the WNBA use a different size ball than NBA? I guess that would be an issue.
Dog NOTHING about that would be entertaining.

They would lose by 500.

The last thing they need to do is remind the general public that the WNBA isn't the NBA or even their minor league .

No

Reactions: ASE
The hate is coming from what can be described as beta males who would get destroyed by these women. I’ve NEVER met an athlete/ex-athlete or dude who is athletics trash the WNBA.

you don't see vitriol for Serena Williams and women's tennis in general because it's actually successful.

What the hell are you talking about?!

Does anyone here watch any kinds of women's sports?

I watch women’s tennis and soccer. And volleyball for a couple seconds, because im a creep.

Last edited:
i would watch womens tennis over the wnba easy... but it has to be a major... i like tennis but only follow the major events

The real issue is the WNBA does not appeal to men or HETEROSEXUAL women, unless you’re a basketball junkie.

Their play is almost irrelevant because we know enough of them can HOOP, but truth be told, most casual fans of the NBA aren’t watching for the basketball, it’s the showcase of super-athleticism and alpha-male energy. The WNBA has neither of those.

Back
Top Bottom