Why do guys laugh at WNBA online?

son really dead set letting it b pathetic laughing stock than spruce up da product to potentially gain more viewership SMH.

someone locks this thread, we already got the answer to why WNBA gets made fun of.

It's more in the category of Cirque Du Soleil and Ringling Bros than pro sports
901A18CB-603E-49AF-8995-F77EE52AC921.gif

The MEN'S version of the SPORT is a major League.

Professional women's basketball is NOT MAJOR at all.

Stop it

apparently it is in da majority of da world. talents playing overseas when they're not in the United States actually make a living but I digress

The top players in the world get paid pretty big salaries on the big Turkish Clubs. Chinese player Zhu Ting that anchored China to a gold medal in Rio has the biggest salary in the world around $1.6 mil a yr. Kim Yeon Koung from S. Korea was the top player in the world for years and probably makes around $1 mil as well

Seriously though, how do you always know what everyone on the planet is earning? You might be the only person on the planet that knows how much Zhu Ting gets paid off the top of his head

It'd only be fair to compare the WNBA to the NBA when the WNBA gets the same rules as the NBA and a 1-2' lower rim.

The popularity of basketball in Australia has never been higher and the quality of our athletes has never been better so this is a perfect time for Chemist Warehouse to partner with Basketball Australia,” said BA CEO Anthony Moore.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/basket...ted-by-new-major-sponsor-20180710-p4zqn5.html

That's the WNBL....not Olympic basketball. This is what they wear in the WNBL

r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

This is why it pays to dig a lil deeper than the basic google search :lol:

time for da wnba to have some sex symbols too...they go OUT of their way to NOT be sexy...yeah, that's not gonna work of they ever wanna be profitable.

That's the WNBL....not Olympic basketball. This is what they wear in the WNBL

r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

This is why it pays to dig a lil deeper than the basic google search :lol:

da opal comprise da best from those and other leagues...they da NATIONAL team.

Last edited:
Without reading through all the other pages.

I respect their game, the sport and their athletic abilities. But when they think they should get paid the same as nba players while not considering the business end of things, I gotta laugh a little.

time for da wnba to have some sex symbols too...they go OUT of their way to NOT be sexy...yeah, that's not gonna work of they ever wanna be profitable.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...andace-wiggins-stanford-university-basketball

"Me being heterosexual and straight, and being vocal in my identity as a straight woman was huge,” Wiggins told the Union-Tribune. “I would say 98% of the women in the WNBA are gay women. It was a conformist type of place. There was a whole different set of rules they [the other players] could apply."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...andace-wiggins-stanford-university-basketball

"Me being heterosexual and straight, and being vocal in my identity as a straight woman was huge,” Wiggins told the Union-Tribune. “I would say 98% of the women in the WNBA are gay women. It was a conformist type of place. There was a whole different set of rules they [the other players] could apply."

damn, she got harrassed for being straight. OD

come to think of it most of the females that played basketball at my HS were lesbos. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom