Why do guys laugh at WNBA online?

I haven't watched wrestling for yrs but you're proving my point earlier, Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler, Gorgeous George etc. is how those females in pro wrestling looked like, you comparing that to WNBA players like Diana Taurasi?

dog, have u seen a close up pic of a women wrestler?

broads were built like american gladiators...

WNBA players are built da same way.

oh really? when alundra blaze vacated da title when she went to WCW, ish was dead for years until sunny & sable showed up years later.
People tuned in for the *******, they stayed for the *******. (WWF)

Now, they tune in because the women are actually treated as legit athletes.

No more *******

People tuned in for the *******, they stayed for the *******. (WWF)

Now, they tune in because the women are actually treated as legit athletes

those viewers never left is my point...you have to BUILD da viewership before da virtue signaling can froth at da mouth..jeez :smh:

I have no idea who that is which is what my point is, when i was watching wrestling the females I knew were Trish Stratus, Gorgeous George, Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler, who look nothing like this. WNBA doesn't have any women that look like the names I listed in pro wrestling

dog, have u seen a close up pic of a women wrestler?

broads were built like american gladiators...

WNBA players are built da same way.

Those viewers did leave.

There are 10 million fewer people watching Monday Night Wrestling vs. 20 years ago

thats a overarching trend of cutting da cord, their actual stadium shows continue to be prolific..whats da WNBA's excuse?

gimme a damn solution! im tired of this beatin around da bush wit woment basketball.

thats a overarching trend of cutting da cord, their actual stadium shows continue to be prolific..whats da WNBA's excuse?

gimme a damn solution! im tired of this beatin around da bush wit woment basketball.
The WNBA isn't an attractive sport for the masses.

It is a Niche product . Point blank.

I have no idea who that is which is what my point is, when i was watching wrestling the females I knew were Trish Stratus, Gorgeous George, Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler, who look nothing like this

trish stratus was jacked up too..

stratus_oct99.jpg

see them arms?

You would honestly watch a SPORT due to what the girls have on?

Ninja, it is 2018. You can go to "websites" to get your fix man.

A sport has to be entertaining (to you) for you to want to watch it, the clothing will get old after the initial shock.

I don't think clothes will help
:lol:

The WNBA isn't an attractive sport for the masses.

It is a Niche product . Point blank.

niche products can make money.. Nascar, Hockey, motha effin wrestling...

jesus Christ man...are you dead set on ur stance thay you rather them wallow in obscurity forever (till da NBA pulls da plug one day) or dress more feminine to pull in more viewership like...

Alicia+Poto+Olympics+Day+9+Basketball+yAf4J0e3JX8l.jpg

P200808091402133610225104.jpg

sounds stupid to me.

ninjahood ninjahood The niche sports that you mentioned are BASED on regional acceptance though.

The majority of Hockey fans are in the NE, Upper Midwest, and CA.

Nascar as a Southern Things.

Pro Wrestling is essentially the circus at this point. Disney on Ice. Can't compare.

Back
Top Bottom