why Do I fall in Love with chicks that let me hit it raw

Originally Posted by TiDE619

be careful of those girls that want it raw / let you hit raw that. They prob want to lock you down with one of those child things

If you have a lot going for yourself and it shows, yea definitely. Hell even if you just have a steady job you do have women who look to garnish men's wages(child support) with children but that's really not that common(imo).

But yea man I know exactly what you're talking about. I just feel a closer connection with them I guess. There was an interesting thread on here actually about this that no one read. For women, they actually can become attached to you because of your semen and it being absorbed through the vaginal walls and can act as a natural anti-depressant(for her). If you're a new "mate" this can actually trigger her body to start menstruating. There's more to it than that but you get what im saying. But yea, you're not alone but you can't just do that with anyone. You get those instances where you want to satisfy your lower self but when it actually means something? There's nothing like it..

Years of extreme fapping have disabled my ability to climax by anything other than my hand, so as long as she STD free I'm good
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by TiDE619

be careful of those girls that want it raw / let you hit raw that. They prob want to lock you down with one of those child things

If you have a lot going for yourself and it shows, yea definitely. Hell even if you just have a steady job you do have women who look to garnish men's wages(child support) with children but that's really not that common(imo).

But yea man I know exactly what you're talking about. I just feel a closer connection with them I guess. There was an interesting thread on here actually about this that no one read. For women, they actually can become attached to you because of your semen and it being absorbed through the vaginal walls and can act as a natural anti-depressant(for her). If you're a new "mate" this can actually trigger her body to start menstruating. There's more to it than that but you get what im saying. But yea, you're not alone but you can't just do that with anyone. You get those instances where you want to satisfy your lower self but when it actually means something? There's nothing like it..

Originally Posted by Steve212

Feels damn good. I'm messing with a chick now, and we don't use no condoms. Plan B is on deck though.
can you read? it says CLEAR AS DAY on the box not to use Plan B as a form of contraceptives....you not supposed to be using it regularly
indifferent.gif

Feels damn good. I'm messing with a chick now, and we don't use no condoms. Plan B is on deck though.
can you read? it says CLEAR AS DAY on the box not to use Plan B as a form of contraceptives....you not supposed to be using it regularly
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Years of extreme fapping have disabled my ability to climax by anything other than my hand, so as long as she STD free I'm good
glasses.gif

My dude had that Chinese finger trap grip pause smh

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

glasses.gif

My dude had that Chinese finger trap grip pause smh

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

indifferent.gif

Eh, she pops them like skittles, so it's not my problem. 

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

indifferent.gif

Eh, she pops them like skittles, so it's not my problem. 

Nah son. Plan B is mad expensive. I had planned on stocking up on them joints but had to put a couple back after she gave me the total. I just had the chick i was visiting pop one every 2-3 days.

My new main chick got that mirena though
pimp.gif

Nah son. Plan B is mad expensive. I had planned on stocking up on them joints but had to put a couple back after she gave me the total. I just had the chick i was visiting pop one every 2-3 days.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I feel ya bro.  I may just put her on the Nuva Ring.  No way I'm using condoms ever again.  
devil.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I feel ya bro.  I may just put her on the Nuva Ring.  No way I'm using condoms ever again.  
devil.gif

Depends on who u fall in love with.. You doing it raw with Girlfriends that are somewhat serious relationships?
Or just random girls u pick up and just smash raw?

Completely different for both...

Gf x Raw = Ok and understandable of why u feel/do love em

Randoms/Friends/JOs x Raw = 
roll.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 Simp x Stupidity. And u def just started gettin ur **** wet and arent the only one shes lettin hit raw.. 

Depends on who u fall in love with.. You doing it raw with Girlfriends that are somewhat serious relationships?

roll.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 Simp x Stupidity. And u def just started gettin ur **** wet and arent the only one shes lettin hit raw.. 

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

roll.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
just b/c she your g/f and she tells you shes not burning isn't a green light to go raw.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

roll.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
just b/c she your g/f and she tells you shes not burning isn't a green light to go raw.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom