why Do I fall in Love with chicks that let me hit it raw

Originally Posted by Retro23J

30t6p3b.gif
 raw is amazing...especially after she whisper in your ear not to pull out right at that very moment and she's on top going ham good grief....
But that pregnancy and STD scare is NO JOKE.

que?? Naw son

30t6p3b.gif
 raw is amazing...especially after she whisper in your ear not to pull out right at that very moment and she's on top going ham good grief....

que?? Naw son

30t6p3b.gif
Been there wayyy to many times all I do Strap up nowadays. Those 28 days of waiting are a killer.

30t6p3b.gif
Been there wayyy to many times all I do Strap up nowadays. Those 28 days of waiting are a killer.

Originally Posted by MiK3Y JaYz

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by cartune

You must have just started f___?

nah not really just started noticing I keep foing back to the same b@#$&%+

Son just getting his *#@& wet
laugh.gif

well im 18 in college so im probably a youngin to niketalk heads but ive been gettin it in since I was 14 and b@%$& would say I looked older cause I was 6" back then . I went thru every type cause these girls love a light skin dominican cat so I had them bagged not even trying to sound sleeze but it was and still is easy so idk I guess you could say I just started cause im not in my 30s wit kids n s@#$.
huh?

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by cartune

You must have just started f___?

nah not really just started noticing I keep foing back to the same b@#$&%+

Son just getting his *#@& wet
laugh.gif

well im 18 in college so im probably a youngin to niketalk heads but ive been gettin it in since I was 14 and b@%$& would say I looked older cause I was 6" back then . I went thru every type cause these girls love a light skin dominican cat so I had them bagged not even trying to sound sleeze but it was and still is easy so idk I guess you could say I just started cause im not in my 30s wit kids n s@#$.
huh?

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Y'all gotta start thinking about the life of taking care of a child after the 1:45 seconds you guys are in there.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Y'all gotta start thinking about the life of taking care of a child after the 1:45 seconds you guys are in there.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Y'all gotta start thinking about the life of taking care of a child after the 1:45 seconds 45 minutes you guys are in there.

Fixed

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Y'all gotta start thinking about the life of taking care of a child after the 1:45 seconds 45 minutes you guys are in there.

Fixed

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bruh that's exactly what dwells on my mind after I'm done and just laying there.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bruh that's exactly what dwells on my mind after I'm done and just laying there.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
What about the pre-fluids?

Those are dangerous too.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
What about the pre-fluids?

Those are dangerous too.

Originally Posted by nikezruinedmylife

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by Steve212

Feels damn good. I'm messing with a chick now, and we don't use no condoms. Plan B is on deck though.

Nah son. Plan B is mad expensive. I had planned on stocking up on them joints but had to put a couple back after she gave me the total. I just had the chick i was visiting pop one every 2-3 days.

My new main chick got that mirena though
pimp.gif

Don't rely on the mirena too much..I popped my ex mirena out of place before

You must be huge if you popped it outta place bro

Originally Posted by nikezruinedmylife

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by Steve212

Feels damn good. I'm messing with a chick now, and we don't use no condoms. Plan B is on deck though.

Nah son. Plan B is mad expensive. I had planned on stocking up on them joints but had to put a couple back after she gave me the total. I just had the chick i was visiting pop one every 2-3 days.

My new main chick got that mirena though
pimp.gif

Don't rely on the mirena too much..I popped my ex mirena out of place before

You must be huge if you popped it outta place bro

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This.

I really need to start strappin up tho, these ho** out here fu**in for fun. Don't even gotta give em Mcdonalds or attention anymore, they just want the D.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This.

I really need to start strappin up tho, these ho** out here fu**in for fun. Don't even gotta give em Mcdonalds or attention anymore, they just want the D.

Back
Top Bottom