Why do laker fans hate the heat now?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The better question is why do Heat "fans" or fans...hate the Lakers?
How can that be a better question if there aren't even that many Heat fans? They are not checking for the Heat and don't care about the Lakers at all. Pointless rambling.
laugh.gif

How can that be a better question if there aren't even that many Heat fans? They are not checking for the Heat and don't care about the Lakers at all. Pointless rambling.
laugh.gif

Just be real man. A lot of teams get hate because they are successful. I know it is a lot of you on here so pardon me, nobody HATES GSW because they are never good. Nobody HATES Memphis because they have never been good.

Teams that are successful are hated. Lakers, Celtics, Duke, Yankees. Those teams are hated because they are good and people, "Want to see someone else win."

So the Lakers are hated because they are good.
Kobe is hated because he is great and he KNOWS and SHOWS he is great. Even though MANY other great players in history have done the same. Prince of Air, Iverson, Deion and all of those other people you all have wet dreams about. But for some reason when Kobe does it he gets hated for it. That is a joke to me. If you hate Kobe for his "arrogance" then hate Jordan for the same reason. And don't tell me Jordan wasn't arrogant.

All I am saying is be fair with your fandom and be real with yourself as to why you hate a certain team/player.

I just enjoy the sport man. No time to get sucked into the extra stuff. It is all extra wasted emotion man. Just enjoy, watch, and analyze. So what if you don't "like" someone. This isn't damn kindergarden.

Just be real man. A lot of teams get hate because they are successful. I know it is a lot of you on here so pardon me, nobody HATES GSW because they are never good. Nobody HATES Memphis because they have never been good.

Teams that are successful are hated. Lakers, Celtics, Duke, Yankees. Those teams are hated because they are good and people, "Want to see someone else win."

So the Lakers are hated because they are good.
Kobe is hated because he is great and he KNOWS and SHOWS he is great. Even though MANY other great players in history have done the same. Prince of Air, Iverson, Deion and all of those other people you all have wet dreams about. But for some reason when Kobe does it he gets hated for it. That is a joke to me. If you hate Kobe for his "arrogance" then hate Jordan for the same reason. And don't tell me Jordan wasn't arrogant.

All I am saying is be fair with your fandom and be real with yourself as to why you hate a certain team/player.

I just enjoy the sport man. No time to get sucked into the extra stuff. It is all extra wasted emotion man. Just enjoy, watch, and analyze. So what if you don't "like" someone. This isn't damn kindergarden.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

laugh.gif

A lot more was said than that. Pointless response.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Not rooting for the Heat or Celtics but if I had to root for one team, it would be the Heat. Rooting for the Celtics
sick.gif
. The Lakers' fans that are rooting for the Celtics are not really Lakers' fans but Kobe stans who cringe and feel threatened at any chance Lebron gets to enhance his legacy against Kobe's. The same way Jordan fans felt about Kobe's fans.   

Not rooting for the Heat or Celtics but if I had to root for one team, it would be the Heat. Rooting for the Celtics
sick.gif
. The Lakers' fans that are rooting for the Celtics are not really Lakers' fans but Kobe stans who cringe and feel threatened at any chance Lebron gets to enhance his legacy against Kobe's. The same way Jordan fans felt about Kobe's fans.   

now that the lakers are out and can't get 17, i don't want the celtics to get 18. so if i have to pick between heat and celtics, go heat.

lebron getting his first ring > the celtics as an organization getting their 18th

now that the lakers are out and can't get 17, i don't want the celtics to get 18. so if i have to pick between heat and celtics, go heat.

lebron getting his first ring > the celtics as an organization getting their 18th

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

They don't hate the Heat. I am convinced that true LAKERS fans still hate the Celtics waaay more. Them hating the Heat more just doesn't make any damn sense, so I don't believe it. Kobe fans? Now that's something completely different...
something we agree on. i'm rooting for the celtics to rot in miami. there is no way in hell i'd want them to win so they can have 2 more over us!

misterp and dc
pimp.gif
 couldve said better. props

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

They don't hate the Heat. I am convinced that true LAKERS fans still hate the Celtics waaay more. Them hating the Heat more just doesn't make any damn sense, so I don't believe it. Kobe fans? Now that's something completely different...
something we agree on. i'm rooting for the celtics to rot in miami. there is no way in hell i'd want them to win so they can have 2 more over us!

misterp and dc
pimp.gif
 couldve said better. props

are you serious? don't u remember the shaq vs kobe matchups? That's when it started for me. It had little to do with lebron to be honest. 

are you serious? don't u remember the shaq vs kobe matchups? That's when it started for me. It had little to do with lebron to be honest. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
A lot of pointless rambling that is. When your argument is weak, no point in defending it. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
A lot of pointless rambling that is. When your argument is weak, no point in defending it. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There were no "arguments" made in my post, kid.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

just dont want boston to win n dont want mia to win n its startin to look like that pau trade wasnt a giveaway kuz marc is doin work
besides drose n jsmith are my 2nd n 3rd fav players so CHI or ATL winnin>>MEM>>>OKC>>>>than DAL or MIA>>>>>>BOS

just dont want boston to win n dont want mia to win n its startin to look like that pau trade wasnt a giveaway kuz marc is doin work
besides drose n jsmith are my 2nd n 3rd fav players so CHI or ATL winnin>>MEM>>>OKC>>>>than DAL or MIA>>>>>>BOS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly. So be quiet if you got nothing to say.

Back
Top Bottom